Patrick Kane | Chicago Blackhawks

"Happy anniversary babe!" that was the first thing you heard when you woke up. It makes your lips grin into big smile.
"Good morning love, happy anniversary too."

You have been together for 8years, so you two were sick of fancy restaurants, dress and other things. So you decided make this anniversary different and stay home, order fastfood instead of fancy dinner and watch movies all day in bed.

"I don't know how I can be with you for eight years. You are annoying." you said playfully.
"Eeeey, I am asking the same question myself."
"Ohh sure, lets make some breakfast jerk." punched him in arm, stood up and went to the kitchen.

You started making eggs, bacon and vegetable and Patrick came, wrapped his arms around you and kiss your neck.
"That smells good."
"Thanks, prepare plates please."
"Sure babe."

After breakfast you watched some movies. You didn't have idea about what time is, because you had your phones off and curtains were retracted.

"What time is?" you asked Patrick and he looked at his phone.
"5,30 pm"
"Oh we watched so many films. I am starving. Lets order some burgers."
"I'll call."

It was 11pm now, you finished your movie marathon with Suicide squad and decided to go sleep.

"It was the best anniversary, I like it more than fancy anniversary." you said.
"Yeah me too. Next year again. I love you my annoy girlfriend."
"I love you too jerk."
----------------------------------------------
So I actually don't like this one, maybe I won't post it or delete it.

With love,
Evelin.