Please

This oneshot was suggested by tns_fan4eva so thank you and a shoutout to her!!

Riley's POV:
I ran out of Studio-A AKA my date. It brung back memories and now I realise it was all a big mistake. I hear footsteps following me. Alfie...
Alfie's POV:
I don't know what I did wrong. Why did Riley run out? I am so confused. So I go after her. I find her in the lounge.
"Riley? What wrong?" I asked gently
"Alfie I am going to come straight to it. We are a mistake. I realise now I really don't like you in that way ok? I'm sorry." She said.
"Ok" i said quietly leaving. I am heart broken. I love her.
"And Alfie? This doesn't change anything one the team OK? And this never happened." She said. I nodded.
Riley's POV:
James. How am I going to get him back? He is back from the competition in London so I text him.
To James:
Can I meet you in my office tomorrow at 11? Riley
From James
Ok
The next day.
James's POV:
I don't know what Riley wants but I hope it's good. I love her but she doesn't want me! After everything we have been through. I arrive seeing her at her desk. I knock on the door.
"James. I'm sorry.... Please, just please forgive me." She begged.
"Why? Why should I?" Was my reply.
"I don't know OK? I love you James!"
"Saying I love you isn't going to work. Prove it." I said. She nodded.
"I will." And with that I left.

Riley's POV:
It's been a day since I talked to James. I absolutely can't think of something to prove him. Nothing!!! And I probably won't think of anything. I should start rehearsals.

James's POV:
I am really not expecting much from Riley at all. Just something to prove she loves me. I enter her office as I tell Piper to wait in the car.
"Hey Riley! Here is Piper's Nationals money." I said cheerfully
"Thanks" she said glumly.
"What's up?" I said gently. I got no reply.
"Riles? Hey. You Ok?" I said lifting her head up. She stared at me not blinking. Soon enough tears were running down her face. She wasn't sobbing though. They just came out and out and out. She slowly stood up. I pulled her in a hug. I didn't care if we were not together . She didn't hug me back she just let the tears run down leaning against me. After a while I pulled away.
"Riley tell me what's wrong!" I said urgently. She stared at me pale and her face blank. Her eyes were full of guilt.
"I can't think of anything to... you know" She said plainly making hand gestures. I had seen her in this state once and that was when her grandfather died. You could tell she was upset and this was her way of showing it and dealing with it.
"Riley. You don't have to." I said. "You don't get it" she said accusingly. "We won't be back together."
"You know what? Forget it! You don't need to do anything Ri. Please!" I pleaded.

Riley's POV.
I don't give in. It's not fair on him. He can't just take me back!!
"Riley. Please. Don't don't this!" He whispered tears in his eyes.
"Meet me in the rose room in lost and found at 7:30 tonight." I said leaving my office. I had 5 hours.

James POV (5 hours later):
I walk into the rose room and it's incredible. There are fairy lights everywhere and SHAWARMA!!! Riley stands there in a familiar dress.
"A date. Well a mix of all our dates. You like?" She said.
"I love!" I replied. We sit down and start to eat. When we finish Riley stands and I know exactly what she wants. Luke comes in and starts singing a song. A beautiful mix of all the songs I have written for her. We danced along with the music.
"I love you Riley Raymond"
"I love you James Tordjman"

Hi guys so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time. I have been busy with school. Hoped you liked this story.

Scarlettxoxo