Set up

From Luke to James:
Meet me in the lounge in 10 minutes exactly.

From Michelle to Riley:
Meet me in the lounge in 10 minutes exactly.

Piper's POV:
"Guys! Ready?" I asked  Michelle and the band.
"Yeah! Lets get Jiley back together!" They all said.
"Let's go then!" I said. We made our way to the lounge.
James's POV:
I don't know what Luke wants but it better be good. I walk into the lounge to be met with Riley. Suddenly Piper, Michelle and the band comes in all looking grave.
"Right you two are going to sit here and sort out all of your troubles OK?" Luke said.
"Yeah, James I am really sick of you moping around the house missing Ri." Piper said.
"And Riley, I am sick of coming to rehearsals and seeing you cry." Said Michelle.
"And you are not leaving until you sort it out!" Said John.
"Go Jiley! Go Jiley! Go Jiley!" Chanted Theo.
"Theo..." said Piper warningly.
"Right we are leaving now. No leaving. We are guarding." Said Michelle. And with that they left.

Riley's POV:
We sat in silence for 10 minutes. Then I spoke up.
"Oh James I am so sorry" I whispered with my head down.
"Course" he scoffed
"James do you have any idea how hard it was for me? I whispered "I was new to running the studio, you left to London when I needed you most, and it didn't help that Alfie was trying to make me fall for him!" I cried.
"Well that turned out well didn't it(!)" he said he voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Why are you being like this?!?" I asked angrily.
"Hmm let see. Maybe because my girlfriend cheated in me, dumped me and then came running back to me when her new relationship didn't work out!" He said looking me dead in the eye.
"Please James! You have to forgive me!" I pleaded.
"And why is that?"
Because 1 I can't live without you. 2 is because your the one. And 3 is because- because...."
"Because of what Riley?"
"I need you!!! Ok? I don't function properly without you! You are my life! And without you I have no life!" I said tears pouring down my face.
"Wait a sec" he said standing up.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"I have a gift for you. It's from the top of a mountain." He said chucking the water at me.
"Does that mean-"I asked. He nodded. I wasted now time and flew into his arms. He span me around.
"I love you Riley." He said
"And I love you James" I said looking up at him, my chin on his chest. He kissed me softly. I hugged him tightly. 5 minutes later I felt another pair of arms around me and James. I looked up to see Theo. Me and James laughed. And then 4 more pairs of arms surrounded us pushing us all on to the sofa. We all laughed uncontrollably.
"JILEY IS BACK TOGETHER EVERYONE!!" Theo screamed. "Drinks on them!" He added.
"Fine!" Me and James groaned heading to Java Junction.

Hi guys hoped you liked this oneshot! Have hope in Jiley!!

Scarlettxoxo