0.1 || Fresh Eyes

"I got this Fresh Eyes, never seen you before like this."

~~~

Instagram

madelinejane: Opening night! 💖 @ west end theater ❤ 638,726 likes Comments:username: omg!!!! Me want to watch 😭username: ILY SO MUCH!!!leiamaddox: yas queen ❤madelinejane: @leiamaddox appreciate it

638,726 likes
Comments:
username: omg!!!! Me want to watch 😭
username: ILY SO MUCH!!!
leiamaddox: yas queen ❤
madelinejane: @leiamaddox appreciate it. Les Miserables next!
leiamaddox: i'm so proud of you!
username: you'll be playing someone in les miserables?
madelinejane: @username yes!
username: OMG!

//~~~~~//

tomholland1996: fam date.
341,123 likes and 197,920 retweets.

//~~~~~//

Instagram

tagged: tomholland2013harryholland: Someone is excited to see Peter Pan 😂❤ tomholland2013, zendaya, and 98,018 likes

harryholland:
Someone is excited to see Peter Pan 😂
tomholland2013, zendaya, and 98,018 likes.
Comments:
tomholland2013: you and your stories 😒
username: @tomholland2013 ahhaahhahahahahha
tomholland2013: so much hate...
username: @tomholland2013 you cutie pieee
username: this is too funny
harryholland: you're more excited than @paddyholland 😂😂 and mom 😂😂😂
tomholland2013: whatever 😒
username: you drama queen @tomholland2013
username: ^ 😂😂😂👏🏻😂

//~~~~~//

Madeline's P.O.V

I know since I was a child that I was made for musicals. I remember everything. It all started from Billy Elliot, a show that I used to watch when I was younger. Luckily my mother was a actress, so she helped me make my dream come true.

When the show finished I was so overwhelmed. I was tearing up. I know this wasn't my first musical. But it was something special. "Madeline Clarke as Wendy Darling!" The voice said, I went to the front as I bow. Someone gave me the flowers. And I mouthed "thank you." As she smiled.

I saw this guy, he was staring at me. He seems so familiar. He have dark brown hair, the same color as his eyes. He was sitting at the front, with his family I think. A boy, looked like him but younger. He was standing as he claps his hands. He was impressed by me I think. I looked at the guy, he was still staring at me. He was clapping his hands as he smirked. I blushed and the voice called someone else.

//~~~~~//

Tom's P.O.V

I never saw anyone like this before. Her hair was shining like a diamond, her sky blue eyes were too. She have an angelic voice. "Madeline Clarke as Wendy Darling." The voice announced and there she is. Bowing in the stage, smiling as I stare at her. They gave her flowers, and suddenly she looks at me. Paddy was standing clapping at her. I guess I wasn't the only one who was overwhelmed by her. "She's gorgeous" Harry said, "back off bro" i said, as she walked out. My family laughed as I blushed. 'Madeline Clarke.' The name was echoing inside my head.