Masky x Reader

Slenderman assigned you to a killing spree with masky you keep running to the woods chasing a girl that had been lost ,when your near to her masky pushed you to the ground and kill the girl "hey that's my victim why did you kill her she's mine,did slender said to pick one victim? She's mine then why do you have to pushed me on the ground the other one is yours but first kill the other victim over there in the park that's mine now and not yours, oops! let's have some fun first u-umm masky what are you doing if your trying to do something don't fucking do it i tried to run but before i do it he grab my wrist and pinned me through a tree and put his lips onto mine "y/n you don't know that i... like you, I know your just being strong but in the inside your just a little puppy.

So for now let me see if your really strong if I teased you.He kissed you but you denied so he bit your lips and cause little drops of blood to drip out of your mouth so you accept it not to anger him more you fought for dominance but already lost, his hands got behind you and unzipped your jacket you forgot to wear any inside cover,you saw masky's mouth drop because of your big breasts"umm masky you'll have this later are you going to continue this or not?"of course he answered your question.Then go on he continued to kiss but got very excited so he got down to your neck and search for your sweet spot,he found it then attack it then going down and down to your chest.

U-um masky wait your so excited just go slow don't hurry if we can't finish this we'll continue this in the mansion ok?yeah maybe later,ok go get your victim before she could escape.

(After Killing spree)
You knock on masky's door he opened the door very fast and pulled you inside and pinned you in the floor,then he ripped all your clothes and got on your stomach starting to lick it"hey that's unfair you didn't put off your clothes,ok i'll put them off"he replied then he put off all of his clothes you saw his big bulge and stare at it for a second and you said"could you continue now?ok he continued to lick your stomach and got back to your mouth while his fingers rubbed your clit he inserted one finger then two then three fingers and you got wetter and wetter, after kissing he goes down to your clit and inserted his tounge to your clit you moaned a bit until you cumed to his mouth"it's my turn babe he said,ok you replied.

You got on top of him and he put his member in your entrance and you moved backward and forward while your hands laid to his stomach.He whimpered and you moaned in pleasure while your moving backward and forward.

After a minutes you felt a knot on your stomach form and think that it's gonna come out of you now,"u-umm masky i think im gonna cum" you said to him"hold still wait for a minute im not done yet thrusting im just gonna tell you if im done thrusting ok?"yeah" you replied.oh fuck he whimpered sweat drop down from his forehead to his chin"im gonna come babe in 5,4,3,2,1! Both of you cum in the bed,masky pulled out of you and you both laid down next to each other.
(After lemon)
Oh shit! Jeff come here ben said,what is it?!shh quiet look at this pulling jeff through the door oh god fucking masky (y/n's)mine why did she take her,i wish we had a camera so i could take a video ben said with a pervert and excited face.