Chapter 14: Shocking Appointments

Start from the beginning

"HARRY!!" my mom called and I limped to her. We made it to the garage and she pulled the tarp off the motorcycle, she put the strap of the bag around my shoulder.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked studying her face. She caressed my cheeks and pressed her lips to my forehead, she took my hand placing a key inside. I looked down and then back at her, shaking my head.

"Go now, okay, remember that your father and I love you no matter what." she said before hugging me again. I hugged her tightly and she pulled away from me, pushing me on to the motorcycle; throwing my leg over carefully, I stuck the key into the ignition turning it. The sound of the cycle coming to life filled my ears, turning the handles I turned my head just in time to see the door open and a man pull a gun out aiming at me. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I kicked the stand off and pulled out the garage, but as I did that I looked behind me to see the bullet that came out of the man's gun fly into my mother's chest; tears went into my eyes as everything went back into motion and I drove away from my house.

**

"My mom is now in a coma, and has been for years." Harry said as he finished the story. Blake was now on the verge of collapsing. Her own father, was a....a....murder, sitting down slowly  as her brain processed this whole story; looking up slowly, dark emerald eyes met her dark brown ones. They were filled with sadness from the lost of his family, for once Blake saw something she never saw before.

Emotion.

Standing up again, Blake padded across the kitchen to the entrance feeling his eyes burning holes in her back; turning slowly she looked up at Harry as a single tear came from her eye.

"I'm sorry." she whispered as she limped to the bedroom where she sat on the bed and stared out the window, with her hand pressed to her stomach thinking of her unborn child being brought into a world with so much violence.

*******

Blake's POV

 Securing the towel tightly around me, I walked out the steaming bathroom to find Harry sitting on the bed; fully dressed and clothes held in his hands. He lifted his head to my face and held out the clothes.

"Ana went shopping for you, so you have clothes. There in my room's closet." he said as I took them into my hands. A sweater and patterned tights were handed to me and I nodded folding them over my arm, my lips were pressed in a straight line as I stood there waiting for him to get out. I sighed throwing my head back.

"What?" he asked as he stood up.

"Leave so I can get dressed, Harry." I exclaimed and pointed to the door. He rolled his eyes and sat back down, I rolled my eyes as well and went to the bathroom again but realized something.

"Where is my underwear and bra?"

Smirking, Harry pulled out my underwear from his jeans pocket and bra from behind him. Sucking my teeth, I snatched the both out of his hand and went into the bathroom again.

***************

(A/N: OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=110576575 )

"Hello, I'm Doctor Webster and I'll be your OGBYN till you give birth." the man with dark brown hair said as he shook my hand then Harry's. He led me to the examining chair, and I lifted my shirt to just under my breast then rolled the hem of my pants to give the doctor room. Sitting on the stool and pulling the monitor so that it was close to the both of us, I looked over at Harry to see him looking at me with no emotion on his face; I touched his shoulder but he moved away from me, letting my hand slide off of him. I looked away from him and back at the doctor as he turned to me.

"Ready?"

I nodded my head, my teeth biting on lip as the doctor put on gloves and grabbed the equipment.

Chills ran down my spine as the doctor squirted the clear jelly on my skin, I smiled as she pressed the sonogram hand camera to my stomach; rolling it around as she looked at the screen, I looked over to Harry to see him staring at the screen as well. His face held no emotion in it as he had his hand in a tight fist pressed to his lips as his elbow pressed to his knee. I sighed but stopped once my ears picked up something that made my eyes tear slightly.

A heartbeat.

And just one.

Two.

 My mouth fell open as I looked on the screen to see the tiny bodies of our babies, I looked over at Harry to see him looking at the screen with his mouth slightly parted; he looked at me and I smiled as tears ran down my face, my bottom lip shook as I wiped my tears.

"I'll go print out the pictures, you're about a month in already, the twins are very very healthy. Everything is growing properly and in 3 weeks make another appointment to check on them again. By your 4th or 5th month we can find out the sex." he stated as he handed me tissue for my tears and then for my stomach. I nodded and fixed myself as he stood up and went into another room leaving Harry and I.  I sat up with my legs dangling, Harry stood in between them; his tongue ran over his lips as he looked at me then my stomach, he pressed one hand to my stomach and I slowly put my own over his.

"Twins." he said and I smiled bring his head to my level.

"Twins." I clarified as he pressed his lips to mine.  

Awww

Look on the side>>>>

Please:

Follow :)

Comment! <3

Vote!!

Bye guys :)