Scared

Callie POV

me and Brandon laid in his bed. he leaned over to me, gently caressing my face. I felt happy but different in some way I didn't understand. I didn't regret it for a second, I knew Brandon was the right person.

Brandon- are you okay?

I nodded

Brandon- did I hurt you?

Callie- no

truthfully it did hurt a little at first, I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to stop. It wasn't Brandon's fault, he was being as gentle as possible. 

Brandon- I love you

Callie- I love you too

Brandon- everyone will be home soon

Callie- so we should probably

Brandon- yeah

Brandon POV

it was a month later, things with me and Callie were good. I had been texting her today and she wasn't responding. I headed over to her place to see what was going on. I knocked on the door for awhile before Jude finally answered it.

Brandon- hey, is Callie home?

Jude- yeah, shes in her room 

Brandon- thanks bud

I headed back to Callie's room, the door was cracked open. I slowly opened it and saw her sitting on her bed.

Brandon- hey

she jumped

Callie- what the hell Brandon! you scared me to death!

Brandon- sorry, I was kind of worried.. why wern't answering your phone?

Callie- I turned it off for awhile okay! I just needed a little time to myself!

Brandon- oh.. okay, I just wondered if..

Callie- I just need a some space right now

Brandon- well I'll give you some space then

I turned to leave, she could see how her words had hurt me

Callie- Brandon wait! I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so..

Brandon- whats wrong Callie?

Callie- nothing I'm just.. I don't feel well 

Brandon- your sick?

Callie- no, not physically.. I'm just..

she stopped talking and closed the door to her room, Jude was in the living room and she apparently didn't want him to hear.

Callie- I'm freaking out because I.. I think I might be pregnant okay