May Castiel Be With You

Start from the beginning

“Sorry! I’m just… gonna miss you.”

“And you think I won’t?”

“Not more than me.”

“Oh whatever. You’re going on tour with a super famous band in the UK and I’m stuck at my parent’s cabin for a week.”

I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. 

“Take care.”

“You too. Don’t forget to bring me suveniours, pictures and to call me every night Ellie Summers or I will break your arm when you come back.” She threatened. 

“Is it normal that she always says she’s gonna hurt you?” Harry asked.

“Oh very.” I replied.

There was two cars waiting for them, I got to seat in the car with Zayn, Niall and Harry.. The single people.

Once inside the car, I looked out the window to wave goodbye to Sam for one last time. 

“May Castiel be with you!” She yelled.

“May Dean protect you!” I yelled back. 

I held back the tears by laughing. It’s what I always did and it always worked.

“Castiel and Dean?” Niall asked with a confused look on his face as we drove away.

“Yeah. Castiel and Dean from Supernatural the show. They’re our favorites.”

“How will they protect you?”

“Well, Castiel is an Angel and Dean is a hunter, he kills demons, vampires, werewolves, ghouls, spirits ect.. So, it’s like our little inside thing.”

“Oh.” Niall replied. I felt embarrassed about it. They probably already thought I was a joke. 

“Oh, I get it! Cool.” Harry said suddenly.

“Harry you idiot. You barely got it.” Zayn laughed.

“What?” Harry responded.

At the airport, we were taken to the back for our safety. Someone told us that the place was full of fans and we could get injured if we walked straight through the main area. Inside the airplane, I got the seat next to Harry and Niall, which made me a little disappointed. Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Danielle were on the seats to our right. Zayn sat in the seat in front of us, but it wasn’t the same. When Zayn asked Harry to switch places, Harry told him no.

“Come on man.” Zayn insisted.

“Later. I wanna have a chat with Ellie.” Zayn gave him a death glare before turning to me and giving me an apologetic look. 

Once he turned back to his seat and the plane was in flight, Harry didn’t take much time to start up a conversation. 

“So, Ellie, tell me more about yourself.”

“Uh, what do you want to know?”

“Tell me your dreams in life.”

“Uhm, well, I want to graduate college, get a job, live a normal life, you know the usual.”

“I don’t think your life will be normal again.”

“Harry! Stop it don’t scare her.” Niall interrupted from the seat next to me.

“I’m just saying.” Harry answered. “Any who, favorite artist, favorite song, movie, favorite band, favorite TV show.”

“Ellie Goulding, Let It Be by The Beatles, Breakfast Club, One Direction duh, and Supernatural.”

"Good answer." Harry nodded.

“Supernatural, what is it again?” Niall asked.

“How about I show you?” I pulled my laptop out and played the first couple episodes on the first season.

After the first five episodes, Niall and Harry kept asking to play more.

“That was cool. Play the next one!”

“Uhm, maybe later.” I responded, closing the laptop.

“I need to download that show on my phone.” Niall commented. 

“Let’s play a game.” Harry suggested.

“Finish the sentence!” Niall said.

"No, I spy." Harry exclaimed.

"Finish the sentence!"

"I spy!"

"Finish the sentence!"

"I spy!"

“I’m so sorry.” Zayn turned from his seat to tell me.

“How much longer do we have?” I chuckled. 

"Not long." He replied.

"Hang in there Ellie." Liam told me from his seat. I gave him a worried look.

"Poor El." I heard Danielle say.

"It's okay, she'll learn to love us eventually." Louis said.

I gulped.

This was a long flight already. 

Note From Nargles:

So, first of all let me say that this chapter is short because you guys got 15 comments really fast and I had to upload fast. Second of all, if you don't watch Supernatural and the references make no sense, I am really sorry. I love that show and I really wanted to put it here. Beware, I wil posts more references about the stuff I watch and listen to :) Anyway, please vote and comment. Next upload will be when I get 30 comments so it's harder for you guys. Remember, one comment per person! :) See ya soon!