"I can see the head, just push one more time!"He said and I did. A cry broke out in the room and my first twin boy was out, I relaxed slightly as they wrapped him in a towel and gave him to Tyler.

"Name?"One of the nurses asked and I looked over at Tyler.

"Ashton Alexander Cruise"Tyler said with a small smile on his face. He gave them to the nurse so they could clean him up. 

"One more."The doctor said as I felt more pain from another contraction."Give me one last push Skyler"He said and with the only strength I had left in my body my scream mixed with a crying baby. The doctor wrapped him up in a blanket and gave him to the nurse just as they brought Ashton in. They gave him t me and I looked down to see his sleeping form. 

"Name?"They asked and Tyler looked over at me with a small smile.

"Caleb Chance Cruise."I said with a smile as they gave me Caleb. Unlike his brother he was wide awake and had big brown eyes. Just like his grandfather, I thought in my head with a sad smile.

"You did good baby."Tyler whispered in my ear kissing our little boys heads.

**10 years later**

"Zayn, where the fuck did you put my phone!"I heard Vincent scream once I opened the door to my house. I had just got back from work with the girls from the high school we graduated. We all decided it would be easier of we moved in so we bought a mansion and now we are all one big happy family.

"Language!"I screamed and I heard somebody groan.

"I think it's becoming harder and harder to control these kids...Especially since you have 5 of them."Lizzie commented and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Jee thanks."I replied sarcastically as Jahyla went into the kitchen to stuff her face... like always.

"Mom!"We heard M'Kayla scream. She was Jahyla's 2nd child with Jackson. She had Jahyla's blonde hair and Jackson's green eyes which made her really beautiful. She was only 14 years old but had a lot of drama in her 8th grade life.

"What?"Jahyla asked as I walked out of the kitchen. On the couch Zara was busy talking on the phone. Correction screaming at somebody.

"Well you can go fuck yourself! I don't need some dick ass of a boyfriend who doesn't even care about me!"She screamed then throwing her phone at the wall making it shatter into a million pieces as she broke down crying. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she cried into my chest. Everybody came into the room and Zayn and Vincent were in front of her. Zayn and Vincent were the overprotective brothers while Ashton and Caleb were protective but not as much. 

Speaking of the 2 little devils, they ran right past my legs and next to Zara. M'Kayla and Josh, her twin, ran next to Zara as little feet padded their way down stairs. Jahyla's 5 year old daughter, Lee, going in with the group. Then the final 2, Lizzie's kid which consisted of 14 year old Sam and 11 year old Rey. They joined the group just as Jackson, Tyler, and Esteban came through the door and stared at the bundle of all 10 kids on the floor.

"Who was it?"All 3 asked and Zara raised her hand making Tyler sigh and going into the little bundle of kids. He pulled her out and carried her bridal style with Zayn following and all the other kids going back to whatever they were doing but not before saying hi to their parents.

"That's the 3rd time this year."Jahyla sighed and I nodded my head. Zara had a boyfriend who was bipolar. He had a short temper that would fuse at any moment and couldn't control his rage. He has hit Zara a couple of times but she doesn't want to let him go and neither does he.

"But can you blame him. Adam had trouble controlling his feelings. I just wonder what made her blow up this time."I said and the other nodded their heads as they went off to their kids. Ashton and Caleb came in front of me with puppy dog eyes and I sighed following them up to their room.

"What do you want from the closet?"I asked. Because all the kids are spoiled as hell we put all of their toys in their closet and some in the storage room that they don't know about.

"The swords!"They screamed excitedly. I grabbed the foam swords and gave it to them as they ran away smacking each other. I walked into Zara's room to see the 2 boys leaving.

"You need to go in there before I go and kill that guy."Tyler mumbled as Zayn punched the wall leaving a dent. I smacked them both up the head and they both glared at me doing it again.

"Ow woman!"

"Mom!" Was what I got as I pushed Zayn into his own room and I kissed Tyler before pushing him down the stairs but not so much that he fell but enough force to make him stumble.

"Zara."I said softly and opened the door walking in and sitting on her bed.

"Mom! I didn't mean to it just slipped."She cried out and I sighed pulling her head onto my lap as she cried.

"What did you say?"I asked her softly and cried harder.

"I told him he was a bipolar messed up ass. I didn't mean it mom. I just saw him flirting with Channel and I ran out the school and all the way home when I finally answered his call and he was pissed at me for running away. Mom, I didn't mean to call him that!"She cried in between sobs.

"Baby girl, he knows it was an accident. He'll come around like he always does."Tyler said coming into the room.

"Even if we make him!"The twins yelled running in with their swords making Zara chuckle. 

"That goes with us to."Vincent said walking in with Zayn who had an ice pack on his head making me roll my eyes but chuckle.

"You smacked me hard."Zayn whined his voice cracking a bit making all of us laugh.

"That's what you get for punching the wall."I said to him. Tyler sat beside wrapping his arm around my waist looking over all our kids.

"We did good."He said and I looked up at him.

"It's only just begin."I said and he pressed his lips to mine making me relax and we heard a camera click and the flash went off. We looked over at Zara who had sheepish smile as she took the picture from her black polaroid. She shook it before showing us and we both chuckled. She put it on her wall and sat down on top of Tyler. Ashton sat on top of my lap and the rest of the boys sat in the middle.

"We're all just one big messed up happy family."Ashton sighed. 

"Messed up, yes. Happy, yes, Crazy..."Zara said and looked at all of us as the door creaked open and everybody else stood at the door with smiles on their faces waiting for Zara to finish her sentence.

"Absolutely."She said and everybody ran inside and we all just laughed and jumped around being one big happy family. And I wouldn't have been happier with anything else.