Chapter 12(Sky's bike)

Skylers POV

The day I got out the hospital was the day my second baby was coming but now it's my only baby I have left. I've been kind of worried cause I never know when Jake is gonna come back. Once I saw him my Spanish started kicking in which I learned from him so only we can talk it when we were together.

I am currently sitting next to Braydon going home. No bad things have happened yet and I'm hoping it will stay like that. So I sat there going back home at 7:00 at night. Braydon would never wake up that early or me.

**FLASHBACK**

"No get off of me. Jake help me." I screamed but nobody heard me. I'm in a basement and chained to a chair.

"Skyler shut the fuck up!" My dad screamed at me. He filled up 10 shot glasses with vodka.

"U want me to be happy for us drink all these without hesitation in 20 seconds. Then I'll be happy for my baby girl." He said with a dangerous low voice that kind if creeped me out when he said 'my baby girl'. They unhooked me from the chair and dragged me to the counter by my hair. My dad set the timer and when he said go I drank all the glasses as fast as I could when I finished the tenth one I was already drunk.

"Wooh I did it and man was that fun. Now I see you u do it." I exclaimed happily to my dad. He smiled at me. I don't think I've ever seen this side if him. He was actually proud of me.

"Can I have more?" I asked him with a cheeky grin.

"Of course u will just have to get rid if the hangover in the morning." He said to me refilling up my shot glasses. I swallowed them down faster then before.

"Congrats u r now faster then Michael. And he is the fastest." My dad said to me.

"Awesome." I said and giggled while slurring the word. Right now I am drunk my ass my off and I feel relaxed like nothing is going on. That is until I start getting woozy. I try and hold on the counter for support but fail throwing the shot glasses breaking all over the floor.

"SKYLER!!!!" Is all I hear before darkness takes over me.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Skyler!! Were here." Braydon said snapping his finger's in my face. I blinked and shook my head.

"Huh? Oh yea OK." I said back looking at my amazing home that I missed. I got out the car and into my house. When I got closer I heard someone.

"Guys shut up they're here." The mysterious voice said. Braydon came up next to me, what made me suspicious was what he told me.

"Can u go buy the back I think I left something there then come inside thought the front when ur finished." He said to me. I looked at him confused and suspiciously. He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes knowing he would win.

"Fine" I buffed out while Braydom smirked. I walked to the back and found a box. I guess he wasn't kidding. I read the box and found out it was for me, I walked to the front of the house while opening the box. I stopped at the front door and looked into the box. I pulled out a picture of me and Jake when we were 'together'. I pulled out a note that was taped to the picture. At the bottom of the box was another small box. I read the note.

Dear Sky,
I have been waiting for u to open this. I wanted u to know I am coming soon for u. I'll see u soon my prinesita.

-jake

I screamed my lungs out in fear. And fell onto my knees. I looked at the tiny box in the box. I picked it up and opened and to my luck it was my keys to my bike but it had on a key chain with me and him on it. It was on my 16th birthday. The door swung open Tyler was standing there with a scared face. Probably because u screamed ur lungs out in fear and have tears running down ur face u idiot. I stood up and pushed myself passed Tyler and run upstairs to my room leaving everything on the floor, in front of Tyler. I close my door and sit behind it crying. My room is still the same. I see something glistening in the moon light on my desk. I wlk over to it honestly scared of what it was but relieved to see it was only Jasmine's diamond necklace with a note. I pick up the note and read it tears falling down my face.

Dear Cherry,
I'm sorry I blamed Jasemine's death on u. The reason Jasmine never went on a date with guys was because she was dating me and she was the love of my life so we decided to do long distance relationship and it worked out. I'm really sorry Braydon explained it all to me that u were just trying to protect her. I'm really sorry I hope u can forgive me? I can't take it when u don't talk to me. Please?

-Tyler😭😉

As soon as I finished reading all of my friends come in. Tyler and Braydon had a worried expression on their face while the others had a confused expression.

"Give me the note u two they need to know." I said while sniffling. Braydon handed me the note.

"Jake came to the hospital when I woke up after u guys left. He told me he would let me with us guys a little longer but when he decides to he will come and take me. When I went to the back I guess Bray wanted to suorise with my bike keys but Jake ruined it by putting a picture on their that we took when I turned 16. The note said,' Dear Sky, I have been waiting for u to open this. I wanted u to know I am coming soon for u. I'll see u soon my prinesita. -Jake." I finished reading the note and looked up. Everyone had on a scared face with a hint of anger. Hey at least u know they care about u.

"Alright Sky u r not leaving without one of us. Oh neither r u Jay Jay." Braydon said with a serious expression on his face. She nodded her head in understandment. I looked at Jahyla then back at the necklace in my hands. I walked over to Jahyla and turned her around.

"Close ur eyes." I told her and she did so. I grabbed the necklace and put it around her neck and pushed her hair back. She opened her when I was done and looked in the mirror.

"I want u to have it." I said with a serious face on and pulled out the same one I had of it. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She hugged me and I hugged her back. This is what I want to stay with. Hopefully he'll leave my family alone and will only go after me. All of them.