5: Caged Heat

Chato and I where walking to a monster infested hallway when Floyd stopped in front of us.

"Why don't you two do something for once?" He asks angrily pushing Diablo and I into a wall.

"Don't touch me/ Get your hands off me." Chato and I say. He slings his gun on his back so both hands are free he slaps Chato on top the head and pokes my shoulder repeatedly.

"What y'all gonna do?!" He says as Chato and I get riled up and I feel the fire coursing through me.

"You wanna see something/ Want me to show you something." We both say angrily over Floyds mock all of our voices blending together.

"Yeah Santana's show us something." He hisses. Chato and I angrily push Floyd back as I let the fire out at full force, we practically torch the building. I turn around breathing heavy to see Floyd with wide eyes.

"Hey, we're cool right." He asks I just walk over to Rick.

"See amor," I say waving my hands in front of my face and his.

"Devil." I say turning on my heel. He grabs the part of my forearm that's not on fire and spins me around.

"It's not your fault you where born this way." He says sympathetic.

"Your the first amor." I mumble.

"First what?" He asks running to my side.

"First to give me a chance." I say, as a smile tugs at his lips.