4: Monsters

Out of no where our jet crashed.

"Ay dios mios." I grumbled walking over to Digger and Chato. We strolled through the town and Digger ran up to Slipknot. Suddenly they made a run for it and I turned my head into Chato's shoulder as Army boy blew Slipknot up.

"Ay mios Boomerang, don't do that again." I said running up to him and hugging him.

"No promises sweetheart." He said as Diablo walked over to us.

"You next Diablos?" Army boy said looking at us.

"Your trippen." We both said raising our arms once again. We started walking again and I walked up to Mr. 'I bleed red, white, and blue.'

"What's your name army boy?"

"Rick Flag." He said a smile tugging at his lips.

"Your Rachel." He said.

"Nah amor, haven't you heard? My brother and I are the devils." I say smirking the slightest as I let fire escape my hands and morph into a skull. He chuckles.

"That's not what I think." He says.

"And what is it you think?" I ask.

"I think your brother was just scared of his powers at the time, and you, well. You, I think you just don't like being called a villain." He says looking at my blue eyes.

"I ain't one." I say.

"I know." He says smiling a little witch I chuckle. Suddenly there is gurgling and I run to Chato as the others begin to fight we just watch. They are all breathing heavily by the end and Floyd turns to us.

"Thanks for the help." He grunts.

"I told you man we don't fight." I said walking past him to Rick.

"You all right amor?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll survive." He says. We walk up towards a building and Harley skips ahead of all of us and runs to an elevator. I sigh as Rick and Floyd yell for her. We run up the steps and wait for the elevator where she walks out like nothing happened.