Part One//Chapter One//Story Of My Life

Ashley's POV
You know. We all have to grow up. No matter how much you miss going to sleep with your old blanket. Or going out for ice cream sandwiches every Friday and Saturday afternoons. Boy, do I miss those days when I was a kid. But now I'm in college, so, I'll just have to get ahold of myself.

My parents pay me visits sometimes, occasionally bring a container of ice cream with them. You see, that's how my parents love and care for so much they'll bring ice cream for me.
Yet, alas my roommate is pretty much the noisyest person ever. Always singing, dancing having sex at the other side of the room with her boyfriend, I can hear you guys, I always say. Their only response is moaning and saying "we know".

Something I wish was different about college is the dorms. Me and my boyfriend can never chill cause we always have to either keep the door open while we kiss. Or meet secretly at the Starbucks shop. Always sneaking around everywhere.

Oh yep, that's my mom calling me. I have to get ready for school.
The baring days of benge watching Pretty Little Liars all day are over, and WAY overatted.

7 LONG HOURS AT COLLEGE

Life cannot get ANY harder then it already is. I've got homework as high as Mount Everest, plus bonus homework, which I'm NOT gonna do.
And with my happiest regards, I think me and my boyfriend are splitting up. Giving each other some space.
Here's our conversation from at least 7 hours ago

My boyfriend (Jacob): I don't think we should be together anymore
Me: And where is this coming from all of a sudden. You were practically all over me asking for sex yesterday
Jacob: Hey, just because I'm white doesn't mean that you have to use me!
Me: So who said I was using you in the first place!
Jacob: I'm don't with you and your fucking ego and everything else.
Me: Don't come crawling back when you seem to start struggling! I'm not going to be there for your sorry ass.

Now get this, I usually DON'T curse in front of large crowds, but. Everytime someone is like nicking at my happiest times. I DON'T hold back anything people.
Well it's 6:00 pm and I have to make "Chili Balls" for my mom and 3 sisters.

And boy, can they eat.

See you guys on another chapter of "Whatever Whenever"