Don't Drop The Soap

Start from the beginning

BIG BROTHER (to himself): I have amnesia and I'm dying. I just remembered that I won the lottery the day before I went to the factory...What will I do to the money? I know I got no hope. That's it, I'll give it to my two little brothers! MAX and MARTY. But father and mother gave them away for reasons that don’t make sense, they know me but they don’t know each other. They have never met...still I'll give them my one thousand million dollars. 

DR.SURGEON(Yelling but not in sight): Who are you talking to? 

 BIG BROTHER (Yelling back): Shut up! you're out of the scene! 

DR.SURGEON (Yelling): I am your doctor and you will respect me! 

BIG BROTHER (Yelling): Or what! 

DR.SURGEON runs into view, gets a pillow and smothers BIG BROTHER. BIG BROTHER falls limp as DR.SURGEON pulls away in terror. Camera closes in on him as he is in terror. 

DR.SURGEON :OH NO! NOT AGAIN! 

NARRATOR: another known fact, DR.SURGEON did the same thing in Greys Anatomy.

       ACT I  Scene 2     

Setting is the hallway, MAX is walking while listening to music. In another Hall, MARTY is  walking doing the same thing. Both are dancing and singing to bad girly songs (Example: Walking on sunshine, Party in the USA, Baby, or a Jonas Brothers song)  as they hit a corner they bump to one another. They're dazed for a second then they look at one another with a similar expression.  

Camera zooms at angle to make the mirror effect work. Both lift an arm up and put it down simultaneously. The same thing is done with a step to one side and then with both arms and finally with turning their heads. Both shrug at the same time and just go back in the same direction they came from.       

NARRATOR: As fate would have it, the two brothers met, unleashing a series of events that don’t make sense, really, this doesn’t even make sense to me, and I did an episode of Lost...Wait, we can't talk about other shows? Well up yours! ...Now back to the story, this is the day MAX met MARTY 

Camera goes black. 

ACT I scene 3 

The setting is outside in a pavilion table. MARTY and HAYLEE are sitting together at a table waiting.  

HAYLEE: Why are we here again? 

MARTY: To meet my supposed long lost twin brother, max.  

HAYLEE: Weren't you an only child? 

MARTY: That's what I thought, apparently he's been living at some school in Europe all this time.   

HAYLEE:  That's weird. Why is he transferring schools then?  

MARTY: So we can both get the money BIG BROTHER is leaving us.  

NARRATOR: Does anyone know what BIG BROTHER's name is? 

HAYLEE: (Shocked): What money? 

NARRATOR: Really? Nobody? 

MARTY: our older brother is dying so he's leaving us his One thousand million dollars because he's terminally ill of some disease he got at some factory.