02. When a glitch happens

Desmond entered the Animus.

  Loading screen, floating floor, falling skies. The usual atmosphere. But Desmond didn't know where was he going. That started a month ago. He didn't know when or why he was going. He only knew she needed him. So it turned in a mess. One day he revisited Ezio's memories, on the other he discovered the fire with his neanderthals ancestors. He actually didn't give a shit about the memories. All he wanted was to learn her secrets.

  Then...a glitch happened. In a sudden moment every part of the human history floated trough his head. Thousands of years became seconds, time became space, space became time, everything was messed up...

   When his head cleared, he realised he was laying on sand. He could hear water. The gentle wind flirted with his hair and disappeared. The sun was shining in his eyes. He stood up. Apparently, he was on an island.

   "One move and I will blow your fucking head off." a familiar voice shouted. "You are one of those spanish spies, aren't ya?"

  Edward Kenway was there, holding a gun, staring at Desmond like a sick dog.

   What the hell was happening? Desmond was supposed to relive his ancestor's memories, not join them!

End of part 02.     15.01.2014