Chapter 12

I woke up and looked over. Justin wasn't there. I got up and felt a rush of sickness. My head hurt and stomach hurt badly. I walked downstairs and heard movement in the kitchen. I went in there and seen Justin."hey baby. Are you okay? you look kinda pale."Justin said with concern."I don't feel good"I said holding my stomach. He walked over to a cabinet and got something out of it. A thermometer. He walked over to me. I opened my mouth and he put it under my tongue. We waited. *beep beep* he checked it."you have a fever"he said looking at me. I frowned and sighed."c'mon"Justin said grabbing my hand. He lead me up the stairs and to his room."Lay down. I'll call your mom."Justin said. I layed down and he put the covers on me. He kissed my forehead and went out into the hall. About 5 minutes later he came back in and sat on the bed next to me."Justin go away. I don't wanna get you sick"I said."get some rest"he said kissing my forehead. I watched him walk out. I grabbed my phone and opened my Twitter app.'This sucks. I'm sick.:( I think @justinbieber is a good doctor though;)' I hit the tweet button. I put in my headphones and opened Pandora. I listened to it as I slowly fell asleep.

**Justin's p.o.v**

I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked over to see za."hey man. Where's shae?"he asked."she's in my room. She has a fever."I said. He made an 'o'face nodding."that sucks"he said. I nodded. Out of nowhere his face brightened like he had an idea."We should make a 'get well' song for her."We would have to go to the studio and I'm not leaving her. Za looked at me with a duh face."dude you have one in your house."He said."oh yeah"I said. Za shook his head and we walked to my studio."ok so how is it gonna go?"I asked."I don't know. let's brainstorm."He said."I got nothing"he said."what the fuck dude? it hasn't even been 1 minute."I said looking at him. He laughed."ok let's think"he said. And that left us to thinking of how it should go.

**shaes p.o.v**

I woke up to someone shaking me very hardly."I'M UP NIGGADAMN!"I screamed opening my eyes and sitting up. I looked over to see a cracking up fredo on the floor."oh get a life"I said throwing a pillow at him."that.....was.....hilarious!!"fredo said in between laughs."yeah yeah"I said smiling and then losing it. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I opened the toilet lid and threw up. I wiped my mouth and went and layed back down on Justin's bed. Fredo sat next to me on the bed."are you okay?"he asked. I shook my head."awe I hope you feel better"he said. I smiled at him."do you need some company? where's Justin?"he asked."yes and I don't know"I said. He pulled out his phone and I'm assuming he texted Justin because 2 minutes later Justin opened the door. He walked over to me."hey babe are you okay?"he asked putting his hand on my cheek and stroking it. I shook my head."My stomach is killing me"I said looking him in the eye."awe"he said kissing my forehead."do you need anything?"Justin asked nodding to fredo.  Fredo left the room."as long as your with me,I'm fine"I said looking up at him. He smiled."okay"he said kissing my forehead again. He layed down next to me."come here"he said. I went over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest. He was so warm and comfortable that I fell asleep. Hehe oops.

*I was all alone in a dark room. It was like pitch black. Like not one bit of light. I looked down and I'm in leggings and a sports bra. My huge scar is visible. I tried to move my arms and feet but couldn't. What the hell? I seen some light and heard a door close. Then it was black again. The person that came in lit up a match. The person was built and he had a mask on so I couldn't see his face. I looked over and seen Justin. I gasped."who are you?"I asked the man. He looked at me and hushed me."not until you tell me what the hell you want."I said. He looked at me then he walked over to Justin. He put up the match and put it on Justin's skin. Justin screamed out in pain. I started crying."stop! stop! please"I begged. He stopped. He then walked over to me and kissed me. I didn't kiss back and my eyes were wide open. I pulled back and wiped my mouth on my shoulder. He put the match on me and I screamed.*

I was breathing heavily and Justin was looking at me concerned. I threw my arms around him."oh my gosh your ok!"I exclaimed."yes I am"he said. I started crying."shh it's okay. It was just a dream"he said trying to comfort me. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I opened the toilet lid and threw up again. Justin was there to hold my hair back. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I wiped my mouth."hey do you have anything I could wear? like sweats and a t-shirt?"I asked Justin looking at him. He nodded."yeah yeah come here"he said and I followed him to his room. He got out purple sweats and a white t-shirt.  Fuck. My bra is black."tell me when your done changing he said smirking."ok perv"I said as he walked out the door. I stripped from my clothes and put the clothes he gave me on. I threw my hair up in a ponytail."done"I said and Justin came in. He smirked."sexy"he said and I rolled my eyes."shut up"I said getting into bed. He chuckled and got into bed with me. He smiled at me."your not funny you perv"I said trying not to smile."dammit! staaaaahp"I said hiding my face."stop what?"Justin asked like he didn't know."shut the fuck up"I said. Justin chuckled."come here"he said with open arms. I looked from him to his arms and scooched over to him. He wrapped his arms around me. I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter. There were so many 'get well' tweets. Awe there so sweet. I responded thank you! to a couple of them. I smiled. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier till I was sound asleep.