t r e

│ s t a r g i r l │
‣ chapter three ‣

"It's different around here, Eskild. I've changed for the better. Him being here is going to fuck up everything. I'll go back to sleeping around again and it won't get me anywhere. I've learnt that from before." I grieve into my phone.

Eskild sighs from the other line. "Eva, if I'm being completely honest with you right now, it just sounds like you're very sexually frustrated."

I groan. "No, I'm not. Jesus."

"You need dick, Eva. Dick."

"I need Christoffer to get outta here and never communicate with me again. That's what I need."

"You're angry. Just let it all out while screwing some guy. It always works for me."

"Yeah, well, I'm not you am I?"

"You wish you were me." Eskild sasses back.

I roll my eyes. "You know, right now I wish I was."

"Too bad," Eskild laughs "Now go away, some guy off Tinder wants to meet up. Looks like I'm about to get laid."

A small smile creeps on my lips. Typical Eskild. I take my phone apart from my ear and press the end call button. The notification sound of Snapchat emerges from my phone causing my eyebrows to furrow as I check who it is.

Asshole Fuckboy is typing

Oh for Christ sake. I click on the message after I type in my passcode. I don't even bother waiting to reply. He's not special or anything.

Are you coming to that party tonight?

Why are you acting like we're friends?

So, you'd rather be fuck buddies?

No, I'd rather shove your head down a toilet filled with shit :)

Damn, Mohn. You really break my heart.

I'm surprised you even have one.

Shut up, Evaline. Are you coming or not?

What party are you talking about?

The one that's on later.

Well, where the fuck is it on?

I'll pick you up. Wear something sexy for me. It's bound to come off tonight anyways ;)

I roll my eyes to the point where they nearly roll to the back of my head. Only Chris has that effect on me. Only Christoffer Schistad.

With a long sigh, I get up from my bed and decide to have a shower. I grab my towel along with my soap products and make my way down to the girls' showers, hoping desperately it is empty.

To my surprise, it is.

I lock the bathroom stall behind me when I step in and turn the warm water tap. The hot water loosens my strained muscles. After I wash my hair and body, I feel refreshed.

Wrapping the towel around my body securely, I exit the room and walk down the hallway back to my dorm room. I'm glad many people have their lectures at this time so there's hardly anybody lurking in the corridors.

I walk back into my dorm room and almost wet myself when I see Christoffer sprawled across my bed. Then I roll my eyes and walk over to my closet, selecting an outfit that consists of regular sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Get out, Chris," I mutter. I try my best to avoid his gaze.

"Nah, I think I'd rather stay and watch you strip," Is his response.

I turn around and view him bluntly. He just sits there with his arms resting on his chest. Wow, he really is waiting.

"Get out," I repeat in a firmer tone.

Chris rolls his eyes and gets up from the bed. Before he leaves, he stops in front of me. His jaw clenches.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything of yours before," He remarks in a dry tone.

My scowl grows and in an instant, I lift my hand in mid-air, ready to strike, but before my palm can make contact with his cheek, he grabs my wrist which causes my eyes to widen. In one quick move, he has me against the wall with a thud. He twists my arms behind my back while his chest presses with mine, closing the space between us.

My heavy breaths slice through the silence. His yoghurt flinger presses in the crack of my ass which causes my face to burn.

"Care to try again?" His voice is sultry as it travels down my ear.

"Let go of me," I demand.

"I have a proposition." Chris declares. His grip on my wrists loosen.

I turn around to face him. He looks serious.

My chest heaves up and down. "What is it? What do you want?"

"It's not something I want. It's something I already have, Evaline," He counters.

My eyebrows furrow together. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that video of you and your ex from long ago. Levi, was that his name? I'm sure you don't want it to get out. After all, you have a good reputation here. This video can easily take that away from you."

"B..But, that's not possible—he told me deleted it—"

"He made you think he deleted it. Your gullible-self decided to believe it." Chris clarifies "That video can ruin everything for you, Eva. One little finger slip. That's all it'll take."

"You can't do that," I protest. "Christoffer, no! You want something, right? What is it? Just...please tell me, I'll do anything."

I know that indeed he does want something because just then, a malicious grin lights up on his face.

"Do whatever I ask," He purses his lips which expose his dimples "Now, I know you're a smart girl, Mohn. I know you wouldn't want to risk anything."

He's right. I don't even have a choice.

"Okay." I nod. "I'll do it."

"That's a good girl"

He then turns to leave. Just like that.

Before he shuts the door, he announces,

"Oh, and by the way, your nipple is hanging out. It has been since you came through the door. Gotta be more careful next time, darling."

thank you for reading <3

- all the love, malika