" Wassup ? Bella." He asked stepping out the door closing it behind him.

"Hi sincere. " I said dryly I wanted to get this day over take my daughter home and chill for the weekend not sit around and explain myself to people.

"Everybody ji like here for this and that's my mother doings. I told her it was extra as fuck but she said nothing about having a child is extra so that explains all the cars out here." He said pointing to the cars explaining himself.

"Happy I know the truth so I won't embarrass myself in front of your family. No disrespect I don't really care if god was here im ready to get this over with and take my daughter in the house." I said crossing my arms over my cheat.

"Your daughter this your daughter that next time say OUR daughter."

"I would never say our daughter when you don't even think she's yours."

"Did I ever say that ? Or did I say I want a test done just to make sure. I meet you did come out the blue."

" Whatever I been at work all day my feet and eyes hurt I don't have time for this shit. Can we go inside and get this over with ?"

"Yeah mane but Layla in here please don't be off no petty shit Bella."

"What am I being petty for again ? Oh okay tell her stay out my way and I'll stay out hers now excuse me I haven't seen my daughter all day." I said pushing him to the side walking into the big home. That was another thing I needed to run pass him what exactly did he do for a living. All these hours and cars ain't come from no job.

Walking pass everybody I went and picked my daughter up kissing all over face watching her bust into giggles. "Hi mommy you look pretty." She said still laughing touching my face. "Thanks momma your outfit giving me life. Auntie dressed you ?" I asked watching Tee fan herself because she knew her fashion look was the shit.

"Yeah bestie that would be my work

"Yeah bestie that would be my work. Can't nobody do it better than ya girl." She said laughing messing with Reek ear like she did everybody else.

"Hey Emily first friend." I said waving my hand at Ty'Reek while throwing shade at Emily.

"Ha, Supp Bella you cool ?" He asked like always he was the total opposite of Sincere he was a sweet laid back type of guy.

I shook my head yes tuning my attention to everybody else who seem to be in my face staring along with Layla who had a mean mug painted on her face sitting next to Sincere. I sat back on the couch with Tee and pulled Emily on my lap unborthered by her.

" Well hello I'm Sincere and Tyreek mom Ms.Rose." She said coming to give me a friendly hug she Looked not a day over 25.