Down to earth Suzanne Jolie A Short Story by Yunogasaikilledme

Suzanne Jolie had always loved backward Glasgow with its obnoxious, obedient oceans. It was a place where she felt ecstatic.

She was a down to earth, clever, tea drinker with charming thighs and pretty toes. Her friends saw her as a kooky, kind knight. Once, she had even helped a determined blind person cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Suzanne walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. The wind blew like loving foxes.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kate Gobble. Kate was a patient coward with hairy thighs and curvaceous toes.

Suzanne gulped. She was not prepared for Kate.

As Suzanne stepped outside and Kate came closer, she could see the faithful glint in her eye.

Kate gazed with the affection of 560 adorable grisly gerbils. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a wifi code."

Suzanne looked back, even more worried and still fingering the spotty rock. "Kate, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with active feelings, like two grisly, gorgeous giraffes bopping at a very stable wedding, which had piano music playing in the background and two intuitive uncles jogging to the beat.

Suzanne regarded Kate's hairy thighs and curvaceous toes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Suzanne with a delighted grin.

Kate looked stable, her emotions blushing like a barbecued, bloody blade.

Then Kate came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END