。๑ One ๑。

For Na and Era, who adores this little water sprite from the bottom of their hearts. I do not own the pictures I'm going to be using for this story.

He swam at the bottom of the sea, swaying and gliding his body around gracefully like a delicate Angelfish

He swam at the bottom of the sea, swaying and gliding his body around gracefully like a delicate Angelfish. His body moved together with the water's flow in synchronization, hurriedly swimming back to the well-known city of Atlantis where he resided in. After all, King Neptune, also known as his father, was going to be furious once he finds out that his son snuck out again to go exploring.

Then he heard it.

The sound of a faint tinkle echoing throughout the sea.

His breath hitched when his ears picked up the sound, and he abrutly stopped to listen to it further. The sound resonating in his ears was clearly unfamiliar, but it felt so light, soft and gentle; he considered it precious. After listening for a few moments, his curiosity had reached its peak, and he wanted to find it's source badly, so he fluttered his eyes close.

Once he managed to locate where the sound is coming from, he reopened his eyes and immediately turned to the left. He quickened his pace once he realized that the sound was becoming more indistinct, and at this point, he was afraid to lose it. Eventually he came to a stop and froze. There was a human. A young girl to be exact. She was swimming happily with a baby whale beside her. In the open water, there were other whales waiting for them.

For fear of being discovered, he hid himself behind a cluster of large sea boulders and ducked down, but slightly peeked over to observe this strange phenomenon. He just couldn't believe it! He was seeing a human for the very first time swimming underwater. Did his little ocean blue eyes deceive him?

The little baby whale moaned and felt overjoyed upon seeing the rest of its family, but it turned towards the girl sadly when it realized that they were never going to be seeing each other again. The human girl smiled beautifully, and when he saw it, he felt his heart beat accelerate, and he blushed red. The girl affectionately hugged the whale, whispering sweet words in its ears before departing, albeit hesitantly. He felt something warm coursing through his body as he watched the little girl swim away.

When she did, that same tinkling sound reverberated in his ears once more, and he spotted a tiny silver bell attached to a bracelet around the girl's wrist. He realized that the small object produced those sweet sounds, and he would forever remember it, for it reminded him of the beautiful girl who became best friends with a baby whale.

Later, when he got back home, he returned to his room after receiving a few harsh scoldings from his father. He was grounded and was not allowed to go out for a week, but that's alright, because he needed some time for himself anyways. He carefully placed his hand over his chest where his heart was located, and he could still feel it beating rapidly whenever the image of the smiling girl would appear in his head.

BoBoiBoy Water fell in love with a human.