A New Sword

Kawaii~Chan'a POV

I Spoke Up Stuttering, "Y-Your T-The B-BlackSwordsmen?!" He Looked Over To Me And Replied," Yea I Want Another Sword But Can't Find Any Good Blacksmiths. Any Recommendations?" I Think For A While Until I Came Up With A Person. I Said In Excitment, " Oh! I Recommend Kawaii~Chan's Friend Ivy~Chan! She Is An Amazing Blacksmith!" I Write On A Slip Of Paper And Give It To ZuZu~Kun. "Here! That's Where Ivy~Chan Works! Better Get Going Now Or She Will Run Out Of Good Swords!" He Chuckled And Walked Off He Turned Around And Said, "Meet Me On The First Floor In The Town Of Beginings!" "Will Do!" I Answered And Ran Off.

Ivy's POV

I Was Making A New Silver Sword Until I Heard The Bell To The Door Ring. I Sprung Up And Ran To The Cashier Area I Yelped Out ," Hi Welcome To Ivy's Blacksmith Shop!" A Man With All Black Looked At Me And Said, "Uhh Hey So A Friend Recommend You And I Need A New Sword Similar To This." He Took The Sword Off His Back And Handed It To Me. My Hands Immediately Dropped To The Table. "Woah" I Said Astonished. I Gotta Admit He Was Pretty Cute. I Looked At Him Turned Around And Gave Him My Best Sword. A Silver One. "It's My Best One So Far" The Boy Picked Up In Hesitation And Swung It Around, " Its Kinda Light." I Felt Offended Until The Next Thing He Said Left My Jaw Open.

"Can I Test My Sword With It To Check The Duribilaty?"