Job Interview (Sherlock x Reader)

"Wait, hold up!" I called out onto the streets, attempting to hail a cab among the morning madness.
I was running terribly late for an important job interview located halfway across town, and being tardy was just not an option for me. 
Finally, a taxi pulled up on the curb, and I hopped in, pulling the black door shut.
"St. Bart's, please" I told the driver, settling in and pulling out my phone.
It was 9:15.
20 minutes past my scheduled meeting.
"Shit!" I yelled, surprising the poor driver, who looked utterly shocked.
"I am so sorry sir, really I am.  But would you be able to drive just a bit faster?" I requested hopefully.
"Of course ma'am, I understand" he complied, immediately picking up pace and weaving between the cars cluttering the main avenue. 

Around 5 minutes later, the cab pulled up to the looming hospital and I jumped out, handing the driver a few bills.
I ran as fast as I could towards the building entrance, a gust of hot air hitting my face as I entered through the front doors.
I dashed up the stairs, not bothering with the elevator (which would take another 5 minutes just to arrive), and arrived at the main office.
I swung the double doors open, and--
"Aahh!" I cried as I bumped into another body, momentum propelling me downwards.
I collapsed on top of this person, smashing my face into theirs. 
I pulled back, my arms supporting me as I looked down at this mystery object. 
And I was met with one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen. 
Piercing blue eyes, dangerously chiseled cheekbones and dark curly locks flopping down onto his forehead.
"Ehem...." he grunted, directing his intense gaze up at my own. 
I immediately blushed, realizing the embarrassing position we were both in.  But for some reason, it was as if I couldn't move my limbs.  They were frozen in place.
"Would you mind getting off of me?" the man questioned, an irritated look passing across his features. 
No response.
"Well, I guess I will move you then" he concluded, sitting up and grabbing both my arms, getting to his feet and and hoisting me up with him.
He released me, stepping back and giving a slight nod.
"Good day" he said, rushing past me and pushing the two metal doors open, striding down the harshly lit hall.
I turned around, watching the man walk, his long dark coat billowing behind him. 
"Good day...." I mumbled in response.