Chapter 6

Madison^^^^you will met her later
~~~~~~~
I am now on my way to 6th period music.

My brother Ethan said 'I have a great voice but I am to shy to sing out loud cause I think I suck' he real funny. I can't sing to save my life! I got to my class and there where a few people there. there was this one girl that looked really cool she had blonde hair with pink tips and bluish grey eyes.
I decided to go talk to her cause I do kind of need female friends.

"hi I am Emily "

"hi I am madison"

"I like your hair''

"I like your outfit"

"Thanks"

"I really like your taste in style almost all the girls at this school wear short shorts and shirts that are to tight"

"Haha um do you want to be friends I don't have that many girl friends cause I just moved here and you seem pretty cool and now I am rambling,sorry"

"Ya you seem pretty cool.Hey I heard about this party that is happening this Friday so you want to go"

"I would love to but my brothers"

"What about your brothers"

"Well there very over protective and they would never let me go"

"You could tell them you are staying at my house and then we could go to the party"

"That sounds perfect"
~~~~~~~~~~
The rest if sixth period was pretty boring. I was now waiting by my brothers car wait for all of my idiotic brothers to come outside cause I idiotically missed the bus.
I waited like 5 minutes and still none of them where here so I decide to text Ethan.

Emily:hey where are you guys I have been waiting forever.

Ethan:mom didn't tell you we asked the football coach if we could try out for the team even though we just got to the school and he said yes so we are on the football field now.

Emily:what am I supposed to do I need a ride home.

Ethan:come watch us try out.

Not only do I have to go watch my stupid brothers play football. STUPID HOT COCKY SHAWN is on the football team.

I drag myself on to the football field,climbed up the bleachers and sat down. Not only was the football team out here the cheerleaders where two. Which means stupid fake ass bimbos who want my brothers to take them home.

I hate when girls try to be friends with me just to get to my brothers. It has happened to me alot at my old school just hope it dosen't happen here.I was to occupied in my thoughts when i realized there was a giant brown ball flying at me.but I was lucky that before the ball reached me I jumped out of the way.
"Sorry"one of the football players said.

"It's o...

I was going to finish my sentence but of course Shawn at of ALL the football players he "accidentally" throw the ball right at me.

"It's ok"I said a rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh hi Emily I didn't even realize you were the one I accidentally threw the ball at"

"Ok accidentally" I said while my voice was screaming with sarcasm

"Mendes,get back over here and stop flirting with that girl"coach said

"Ok coach" Shawn said

Before Shawn turned I smiled at him and gave him a flirty wave at him and winked.
~~~
Football practice was finally over so I went over to my brothers and they where so happy that they got on the team.

Ask predicted some of the girls on the cheerleading team came up my brothers to flirt with them.

I was just siting there Awkwardly. When no other then Shawn came up to me.
(S-Shawn E-Emily cause I am to lazy to type there full name in the convo)
S-"Hey can I get your number"
E-"um why"
S-"so I can text you"
E-"I know that I am not stupid,I mean like why do you want to text me"
S-"because....
Ethan-"do I have to tell you again to stop bothering my sister"
~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment my some feed back.
💖peace💖