(13) "Kiwi (2 of 2)

Song used in this chapter

 "In My Veins" by Andrew Belle

----

Brad's P.O.V

 "Katie please, if you know where Norrie is ... I have to talk to her" I pleaded to Katie through Skype. I had to lock myself in my room and ignore everyone else outside. I need this time for myself, I need this time to think how am I gonna get Norrie back.

 "You know Brad, I don't think I can help you until you tell me first everything that happened" she said while I was pacing back & forth.

 "Fine, a video of me and Lucy Humphreys having sex leaked out. But it's a set up okay? Lucy blackmailed me ... and do you know Tristan is a part of it?"

 "Tristan is a part of it? How come?"

 "He's been Lucy's eyes when she's not around. And he's still in love with Norrie" I replied as I grabbed a pillow and threw it against the wall. "Oh my God. He never moved on" she then said.

 "He never did , that's why I kicked him out of the band"

 "You did what?"

 "I kicked him out Katie ... call me crazy but that's what I did" I told her, ready to end the Skype session if ever she lashes out on me. Instead, she just sighed and asked me one important question.

 "Do you love Norrie?"

 "I do ... I really do"

 "Fine I'll help you. Only because I do believe you two are meant to be together ... and also I didn't give up on you just so you and Norrie could break up" Katie said, smiling at me.

 "Thank you so much"

 "But if she asks you where did you get her address ... tell her it's from her Dad okay?" she asked so I nodded. I'll do anything to know where she is. Katie then instructed me to get a pen and paper to write down the address.

 "New Zealand?" I asked.

 "Yep. Her Dad's there, Brad please get Norrie back"

 "I will" I said and then she ended our video chat. For the first time in a few days, I was able to smile. I'll be able to see Norrie again.

-----

Norrie's P.O.V

 It's Dad's day off today, and as a way of saying "Thank You" for everything ... I decided to cook breakfast. "Honey what are you doing? I turned around and saw him standing by the kitchen door.

 "Cooking" I said and then laid out the plate full of pancakes on the table. "Why are these black?" he then asked, trying his best to keep a straight face. Cooking is never really my thing, It never was and it will never be.

 "Dad, I'm also a black belt-er" I said and then we both laughed. He always makes fun of me whenever I cook things.Last time I was cooking beef stew and it dried out.

 "How's your Mom?" he asked.

 "She's good. How's Meredith?" I asked him, pertaining to the girl he's dating right now.

 "She's still Meredith" he said and then sighed. I don't know why Dad fell for that Bimbo, I don't want him and Mom back together but I sure wish that he'll find someone deserving.

 "How about Brad? Did you talked to him?" he said. I rolled my eyes and he started laughing. "Can you not say bad words?" I asked, he just smiled and continued eating the burned pancakes.

-----

Tristan's P.O.V

 I was about o start packing my stuffs when Ms. Lynne assured that she'll fix everything. James and Connor then accompanied me to the playroom to blow off some steam. I can see that they're a bit distant but I can't blame them ... Brad's right, it's my fault anyway.

  As soon as I sat on the couch, Ms. Lynne walked into the room. "Did anyone of you see Brad leave?" she asked, panicking.

 "Why? where did he went?" Connor asked.

 "I don't know ... he just left a letter that says 'Don't find me ... be back in a few days' " she replied. My heart sank, where the hell is Brad this time?

-----

One last chapter left :) what do you think will happen :) pls. vote always .. thanks :) xx