(10) "Bring Down The Hoe"

Norrie's P.O.V

 I'm happy that Lucy didn't showed up last night, I got to spend more time with my boyfriend. I told Brad how happy I am about his band's recent success. It just sucks that I'll be going back home today. He promised me that he'll report what Lucy did , and that he'll avenge me. That sounds serious, but I just let him .. I never liked that bitch anyway.

  "Did you kissed him goodbye?" Katie asked as soon as our cab drove away.

 "Nah. Just see you later" I said and then she smiled. Katie's going back to the U.K. She's busy with College Admissions, it really sucks because she's so smart she's already a year ahead of me .. and we're just about the same age.

 "Once we get to the airport, I'll head straight for terminal 2 .. you?"

 "4" I replied while looking out of the window.

 A few minutes later, we reached the airport. Katie and I parted ways after we both said our goodbyes. I can't wait to go home, I just hope Mom never finds out about my brief hospitalization.

----

Tristan's P.O.V

 "She left" I told Lucy through the phone.

 "Good, then it all starts" she replied. Lucy spent the enxt few minutes laying out her plans to break the two apart. I am quite bothered that Norrie will hate me forever for this but it's too late to back out. Besides, she really doesn't deserve Brad.

 He's my friend and all but he's a classic rock star , he's not serious when it comes to love. Norrie is to delicate to be taken for granted .. if only she would give me one chance to make things right ... I swear she'll be happier with me.

 "I also have a bonus weapon" she then said.

 "What is it?" I asked.

 "This"s he said and then ended the call. What the hell is she doing? I looked around and everyone is busy with their phones. Brad on the other hand is caught up in writing new songs for our album.

 I was about to walk towards them when my phone made a bleep. I looked at it and saw that Lucy sent a video,

 I opened the file and my jaw literally fell open. It's her and Brad kissing in the hotel. My eyes then widened because after a few minutes, Lucy started taking his clothes off .. it's a sex scandal.

 "Wait .. he slept with her? Does Norrie know about this?" I asked myself. But then I realized Lucy referred to this as her "Secret Weapon". I'm sure once Norrie sees this, she and Brad will be over .. for good.

 I wanted to go up to Brad and punch him right now but I can't 'cause if I do I'll blow up the whole plan. How can he do this to her?

---

Brad's P.O.V

 I can always write songs under any circumstances but when it comes using Norrie as an inspiration, I always blank out. At first I thought it's not good but then I realized I can't think clearly when I'm imagining her .. I love her so much.

 If only I could take back time, I would have never slept with Lucy. At least then, I know I wouldn't hurt her no matter what. Even if it means choosing between her and my band.

 I'm keeping an eye out though for Tristan, he's acting weird again. I should have known he still likes her. As much as I wanna kick his back to the U.K I can't, we all built this dream together .. if it wasn't for him ... none of us would be here.

 There's one more thing I have to take care of .. it's Lucy. She needs to stop because it affects my relationship with Norrie so much .. I have to do something to get her off my path.

 ---

 Cerys's P.O.V

 "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Tristan asked while I was typing the article. "Yes" I replied and then hit enter. Now, I have officially started a rumor.

 Tristan's so dumb, he really thinks I'm gonna help him get Barnyard Buddy. "Wouldn't this jeopardize our career?" I asked her.

 "Nope .. I'll make sure it won't" I said while looking at a picture of Norrie. I don't feel bad because I didn't do anything wrong on the first place .. I just exposed both of them to the whole world. It will make me look like a victim ..and then Brad as the newest Bad boy/ Man whore of young Hollywood, it will benefit both of us.

 "Maybe you should take it down" Tristan suddenly said.

 "Why? Are you scared"

 "No" he replied. I ignored him then, the article deserves to be up there .. now all we have to do is wait.

-----

Norrie's P.O.V

 "Norrie!! Come down quick!!" Mom yelled from the living room. I ran out of my bedroom even though I'm still tired.

 "What is it?" I asked in a sleepy voice. Mom's worried face told me that it's not good. She then told me to sit down and read the article that she found trending on yahoo!.

 "Lead singer of up and coming band 'The Vamps' seen with another girl?"

 That's what the headline said, and it's the picture of me and Brad hugging at the studio. I read more of it and found some nasty comments about me from Lucy's fans.

 "Holy Crap" I uttered. This bitch has gone too far this time. I looked at Mom as tears started falling from my eyes ... why is this happening to me?

-----

tell me what you think :))

 5 votes = Next chapter :)