11.

(Normal POV)

No one moved. Jihoon and Seungcheol looked at each other. They suspected that they were talking about them.

"Hmm?" The sound came from Jihoon. Seungcheol looked at Jihoon who's face suddenly looked paler. Seungcheol didn't know why but he's got a bad feeling about this.

"Are you okay?! You look terrible!" He asked. Jihoon didn't ever let anyone know about his illness. He's diagnosed with a serious heart failure.

His mother didn't even know about this. One day he fainted on the ground and the ambulance had to take him to the hospital. Once the doctor arrived he was already stable and woke up. The doctor told him that they wanted to check him. And the results are that he had a heart failure.

Jihoon nodded and walked away from Seungcheol. Seungcheol who was still worried followed him. As he was following Jihoon, he saw that Jihoon was looking weaker by the time he arrived their room.

When Jihoon tried to open the door, he fainted.

"Jihoon!!!!!" Seungcheol ran as fast as he could to Jihoon and shook him. Jihoon was still being unconscious and Seungcheol began worrying sick. He thought about calling the school nurse but at that moment Jihoon stopped him.

"Omg Jihoon! You woke up! Are you okay? Where are you having pain?" Jihoon became annoyed by the questions Seungcheol asked. He gave Seungcheol an glare and Seungcheol stopped.

"Do you want to lay in bed?" Was the only thing that was save to say. He nodded and Seungcheol helped Jihoon up and took him to their shared bed.

Once Jihoon was comfy in the bed Seungcheol sat down next to him. Jihoon looked up and met a pair of sad eyes. Seungcheol didn't like to see Jihoon like this. Jihoon's hands reached Seungcheol's cheeks.

"Don't worry I'll be fine! See!" He tried to cheer him up. Seungcheol smiled.

(A/N: Who ships SoonChan?🙋🏻)
(Chan POV)

Soonyoung hyung really is something. He shouldn't have said that in front of the boys! Now they are going to make fun out of me!

When I walked away I saw Soonyoung hyung but I ignored him. It was his fault that I'm going to be laughed at!!!

I stomped away and went to my room. While jumping into my soft bed I pouted. Like why would you do that Soonyoung hyung I thought you promised me you wouldn't do anything in front of the guys!!!

Back to JiCheol~

(Seungcheol POV)

I still wasn't sure about Jihoon so I called the school nurse when Jihoon was asleep. I heard a knock at the door and walked to the door to greet the nurse.

"So what seems to be the problem?" She asked.

"Well you see, Jihoon isn't well and sometimes he would become pale as a ghost and today was actually the first time he fainted!" I told her very worried. She nodded and went to check Jihoon. I could only stand there watching her do so.

"Oh my!" I turned to her." What happened?!" I asked now very worried.

"I think it's good you called me because there is something really wrong with him!" She said very worried also.

------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy!!! I'm back!!! Sorry for the short chapter but here you go!!

Vote and comment!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Love you guys <3