"With your free hand I want you to finger me. Spin it the way I like it." My words are awkward but somewhat assertive.

With his free hand he snakes his finger into me as I hold myself up on my knees. I roll my hips onto his finger wanting more from him. I know I want him but I feel I haven't done anything. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do aside from the toys.

"Do you want a show?" Very sexy Maia, you better hope he says no because you have no idea what you're doing.

He nods, I tap him with the rod, "Speak." Good job Maia, that's dominant like, now what are you going to do?

"Yes ma'am."

I place the tip of the rod over my nipples feeling them hardening as he watches. I can feel the growing longing feeling of my cunt. I use my hand to rub from my breast down my cleavage. My hand grazing my abdomen and touching my private. I use my finger to go inside my sex and thrusting in I moan lightly. It's nothing like his hands. Removing my finger I bring my finger to my mouth and have a taste. Knowing this turns him on, as he's had me do it before. He likes when I taste my own sweet liquids.

I moan, "Mmmm..." and in that moment he loses it. His eyes roll back and he is breathing huskily. With his eyes shut I climb on top of him again.

"Open your eyes." I order and he does as told his eyes darker than I've ever seen them. Feeling he's suffered enough I kiss him. Bringing my taste to his lips, he sucks on my lips.

I put him inside of my sex and begin to ride him. Rising and falling. And as I'm riding him I begin to hit him begging him to thrust with me. I hear myself saying faster, ooh, harder. I kind of like taking control.

I ride him my moan echoing off the walls of the room. He smiles as I come, dropping myself onto his chest. With his free hand he begins placing his hand on my behind. My legs feel like noodles and I'm unable to do much more. I feel myself smiling against his chest.

He taps on my behind, "Get the key." I get the key and remove the handcuff. He grabs a hold of me and carries me into his bedroom.

"You're not bad."

I smile, "I liked it."

"I can tell...you were very sexy Maia." He kisses by my ear before cuddling up with me. I nod pleased to have satisfied him and happy with myself.

"You truly are a surprise."

"I'm surprising myself as well."

"Go on get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

And finally I find it easy to sleep. Finally I'm not thinking about my family. My eyes shut and my mind ceases all thoughts.

                                 •~•~•~•

Eric's POV

"Thank you," she whispered.

Seeing this girl cry and be so bent out of shape I had to come up with something. This was the only thing I could think to do to get her to think of something else. I hate to see her cry and I hate that I can't enjoy her. Going from that weekend we had, to this...

She was quite the surprise though. The surprised look on her face after she hit me with the rod. It clearly isn't her nature to be a dominant. Seeing her try was adorable, her asking me if it hurt reminded me of who she is. She is unlike the woman I had fallen for before. She is different, very different she's kind and considerate.

I pull her body closer to mine. I feel the breathing against mine almost in sync. She smells of coconut, vanilla and sweat. I find it hard not to just breathe her in. I haven't forgotten the nights I wished that scent was here. Now she's here, the scent is here, but mentally she is not.

If I were a good man I would tell her to go home. If I were a decent human being like her I would send her home. I pull out my phone and look at her sisters account and choose to send her a direct message.

I message her,

Fraya, I am aware you are or perhaps were a fan of mine. I hope my relationship to your sister does not change things. I would really like to speak with you on the matter of her. I don't like to see her hurting so much. Please consider it, for her and for your family.

Again she begins to reach out so I take her hand in mine. She returns to her sleep, her head resting against my chest. I would give or do anything just to see her smile again. And after submitting myself into her submission even for the night, I realize how true that is. I told myself once before I would never be a submissive again and here I am. I have done it for her.

I remove the strands of hair sticking to the damp of her face, "I don't know what you're doing to me..." I say to her quietly nuzzling up into her watching her peaceful features as she sleeps.

A/N

I know this is a short chapter compared to my most recent ones but I hope you all enjoyed! Can't wait to see what the ending will be like I haven't decided the end yet. I love you all very much thank you to those who are here continuously, reading, commenting, and voting. It doesn't go unnoticed, much love. Okay time for me to go!

Later Loves -x