Preference: Cuddles after a bad day

Requested by VettelFerrari

Jolyon Palmer:

Your day had sucked. First of all, you discovered that you had ran out of cereal. Later on, you ran into someone and totally messed up your shirt by their coffee spilling on it. Then, your boss decided to be a dick and leave a big pile of paperwork on your desk which had to be finished by the end of the day. Of course, that was an impossible task, and he got very angry with you that you hadn't finished it on time. And last but not least, one of your heels broke while walking towards your car, which - almost - made you fall. If it wasn't for someone who caught you, you have no idea how you would have survived this day. But fortunately, you had not hit the ground, and when you opened your eyes you saw the love of your life smiling down at you.

"Jolyon! What are you doing here? I thought you were still in New York!" You exclaim happily, throwing your arms around him and taking in his scent.

"Decided to come home early to check up on my beautiful wife." He said casually and gave a sweet peck on your lips.

"I am so glad you're here, I've had the worst day ever. Can we go home, please?"

"Of course, sweetheart. On one condition, though."

"What's that?" You asked.

"Netflix and cuddles?"

"Netflix and cuddles it is, you dork."

Lewis Hamilton:

Your boss had been an absolute dick to you the last few weeks. You felt as if he couldn't even stand the sight of you. He had given you a shit load of work to be done before the end of the month, which you couldn't possibly finish before then. You had been working very long shifts and almost didn't get any decent night rests. You had barely had time to eat as well. You probably looked like a zombie by now.

You were walking home from work at the moment, and before you realised it, all stress came out. You were crying uncontrollably as you walked into your shared apartment with Lewis. He shouldn't be home until the end of the week, you thought. But when you walked inside you were met by the smell of homecooked dinner.

"Baby? you home?" you heard Lewis say from the other side of the house. You couldn't form any words so just hummed in response, hoping he had heard you and wouldn't question you. But you should have known better, because he always knew when something was up.

"Baby?" Lewis repeated, walking towards you and taking you into a hug, "oh, love. Don't cry, don't cry. Come on, let's sit down for a while, okay?" he said, and lead you to the couch.

He just let you cry out all your pent up emotions for awhile and whispered sweet little things in your ear. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked after a little while.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" You asked, getting more and more tired. Lewis must have noticed this, and chuckled softly while stroking your hair.

"Just take some rest, love. I'll call your boss to say you're taking the day off tomorrow." He said softly, and with that, you felt your eyes close and you fell into the best nap you'd had in awhile.

Nico Hulkenberg:

Friday the 13th had never been a good day to you. And guess what day it was today?. Friday the 13th. Your day had started out quite alright, but after an hour everything started to go wrong. First of all, you fell over a black cat that suddenly walked in front of you. Then, your coffee spilled all over your new white blouse. Later, you missed the bus, so you had to start walking home when all of a sudden all hell broke loose. It started raining incredibly hard. You picked up your pace because of this, and managed to trip again. When you were almost home a car drove by fastly, and a lot of water spilled all over your clothes. You literally looked like a drowning kitten. And last but not least, when you were finally inside of your apartment, you found out that your blouse was see through and that everyone had probably seen your highly unprofessional look.