Chapter 9

Word count; 1059

You would be his right now if you weren't denying your feelings for him"

Matthews pov

Ever since me and Anastasia had that talk shes been acting weird and distant. She moved a seat away from me and sam.

Sam wasnt talking either. He felt really bad for what he did, i can tell. His body is tensed and is jaw is clenched, knowing sam this really bothered him. Theres nothing worse than knowing you hurt your mate.

I remember when i had my mate. She was beautiful, fucking gorgeous. She was everything anyone could every want. She didnt have much curves but i didnt mind. I loved her so much.

"Matthew are you okay?" I hear sam say and i look at him in the eyes.

"I miss her sam, i miss her so much." I try to stat strong but my lip quivers and my voice breaks. I lean into sam and silently sob in the hospital waiting room. I feel Anastasia pat my back and rub it gently.

Although i do have some feelings for sam my heart will always belong to her.

••

Anastasias pov

They called my name and were currently in one of the hospital rooms. I felt really bad for matthew. Seeing him break down like that made my heart ache. It happened in the middle of no where too. I wonder what made him cry.

Theres a light knock on the door and sams deep voice grumbles a 'come in'. A doctor with short wavy hair and a small stubble on his chin walks in.

"Hello Anastasia, im doctor noah. The xray showed that you sprained your wrist. Were gonna wrap it up and then youll be free to leave." I gave him a nod and He smiled at me then went to the counter to get the wrap. He brought up a chair and sat next to me and took my wrist.

"How did this happen?" He asks as he unwraps the bandage.

I look up at sam in fear and he answers for me. "She accidentally smashed it against the car door." The doctor looks at me skeptically.

"It doesn't look like thats what happened. It was precise so unless she did this on purpose i dont believe you." He stars wrapping it around my wrist and i wince in pain.

"Too tight? Im sorry." He smiles at me again and it makes me feel slightly better so i smile back. I guess sam didnt like that because after he saw that he came to me and put his hand behind my back.

So Sams jealous? This should be fun.

"Doctor noah?" I look at down at him and grab my stomach. "My stomach is starting to hurt really bad." I furrow my eyebrows and make a little pout so he believes me.

"Let me finish wrapping your wrist then we can start a check up. Its better to be safe then sorry." I mentally do a fist bump in the air. Sam moves his hand to my hip and he starts to grip me harshly.

Doctor noah finishes wrapping my wrist gets the monitor from the other side of the room. Sam whispers in my ear "he better not do anything funny."

Noah takes the chair and sits next to me. He asks for my hand and i give it to him.

"Im going to put an IV in you for some blood tests. And im gonna give you a cup to urinate in." Noah gives me a cup and sam lets go of my hip. I walk to the bathroom and do my business. As im washing my hands i hear sam talking to the doctor.

"Dont touch her. I will touch her." He sounds angry.

"Im sorry mister but im the doctor and i need to hear her heart. If you dint like it then step out of the room." Hes seriously getting mad over that?

I step out of the bathroom and sit down on my bed. Sam goes to the exit and slams the door behind him grunting out a few "i hate everyone except for her" and a "i hope everyone but her dies" and what nots. I kinda feel bad for the guy. lol just kidding.

The doctor goes under my shirt and placed the stethoscope on my chest. "Take big breaths for me." I do as im told and breathe in and out a couple times.

He checks my reflexes and asks me a couple questions about my mental health. After all that he exits the room to check over what he has written down on his chart and file it to the system.

Sam walks into the room with a handful of chips, candy, and soda in his muscular arms.

"I bought some food." Sam seems to have cooled off and lets me pick out what chips and soda i want. I grab a bag of salt and vinegar chips and a root beer. I also took his skittles and muched those all down.

He gave matthew his food then he sat hopped onto the bed and sat with me. I took some of his hot cheetos and fed him. He looked a little embarrassed but he seemed loved it.

"Id rather be feeding you babygirl, daddy doesnt feel like a daddy." He said with a frown. My cheeks burned in embarrassment. Its mice to know he hasnt changed.

Doctor noah came in and told me i was perfectly fine besides the wrist.

"That cast is not waterproof so dont get it wet. Showers will soak it so i suggest wrapping it in a grocery store bag while taking a bath." I nod and so does sam. Noah gives us a couple more rules and leaves us to go after he finished with those. He gave me a hug and small peck on the cheeks which makes sams jealousy fly through the roof.

We all hopped back into the car and matthew drove us all the way to the hellhole sam calls home.

•••

Guys. I am so so sorry. Break ups are hard. Me and jello( what ill call him for privacy reasons ) are brokem up and writing this makes me recall all the good times we had. sigh ill be okay but still im so sorry.