Chapter 8

Its been hours since i was taken again. Sam still hasnt let me go and a couple times i could feel him harden underneath me. Its so disturbing how he gets off to this.

"Sam?" My voice sounds raspy, the results of me not talking for hours. He hums a like what.

"Can i sit down in an actual seat? Im tired of feeling your small ass boner." If in going to be back, im going to give him hell. Matthew chokes and looks out the window pretending he didnt hear that.

Sam slaps my thigh and holds me tighter. "If you saw how big i was, you'd tremble in fear." He rolls his eyes and hold me a little too tight.

I mumble a whatever and shift around to get more comfortable. Fortunately for me, we stop.

"Why the hell did we stop?" Sam groans and bangs his head against the van.

"Well i have to use the restroom, plus i was a little hungry." Matthew turns around and gives me a hard glare. He then looks to sam and his eyes soften. Wait. What the hell? Does matthew have feelings for sam?

Sam takes me off of his lap but hold onto my hand very very tightly. Matthew steps out of the car and sam turns me to face him.

"Listen here you brat, you will hold onto my hand or my belt loop. There is no way that i am letting you go now. If you even think about it, i will have you ass. Do you understand babygirl?" He says babygirl so threatening that the hairs on my body stand up. I gulp and nod slowly.

Matthew opens the door for me and sam jump out. Sams hand grips mine so hard that i wince. He turns to look at me and them goes back to walking. We enter the gas station and we head straight to the candy isle while matthew goes to the restroom. I tap Sam on the shoulder lightly, not wanting to piss him off.

"What brat?" I cringe at the new name he will surely be calling me all week.

"I have to use the restroom." I say too quiet, scared of what he will say. Sam rolls his eyes and leads us to the hall of the bathroom. He takes me into the girls bathroom and into the big stall.

"Go pee." He says in annoyance. I look at him like hes crazy.

"No. I will not go pee in front of you. Get out of the ladies bathroom!!" I try push him out of the stall but miserabley fail.

"No i do not trust you at all." He remains where he is. I sigh in defeat and go to the toilet.

"Turn around please." He obeys and turns to the corner. "cover your ears too please." He plugs his ears and impatiently taps his foot.

"Thank you." I do my lady business and go to the door. I go to the sink and go to put soap on my hands when sam grabs onto my wrist, a little way too hard. I wince in pain and look up to see steam literately blowing out his ears.

He grips a little way too hard and we both hear a snap and my scream. Sam instantly lets go and i keep screaming and look at my now broken wrist. Sam looks at me with sympathy and tries to come close to me. I back away and go for the door.

Sam follows behind but grabs me by my waist and pulls to him. I let out a whimper as an elderly couple walks by looking at us odly.

"Do not say anything. Walk past everyone with a smile on your face and go straight to the car. If i even feel you give an unpleasant look to anyone, i will not take you to the hospital. Now go." I give sam a glare and try to form a smile. I somehow manage to reach the door without giving away any hints that the man next to me broke my wrist.

Sam takes me to the car and opens the back door for us to get it. Once were in i scream and cuss in so many languages. Mathew sits in the front seat. He bought 3 bags of chips and water. Sam sits me in a seat and buckles me up. He sits far from me and looks out the window trying to look as innocent as possible.

"I hate you so fucking much Sam. You make me sick how could you do this to me? It fucking hurts take me to the hospital, now." Mathew stares at me in confusion. I hold up my wrist so he can see and he winces.

"Now now, Anastasia i dont have to do anything. You dont boss me around."  He smirks at me and j feel like throwing up.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You broke my fucking wrist!! When did  you become so heartless?" I look at him with complete hate in my eyes. My nose starts to sting and the familiar lump in my throat starts to form.

"When you fucking left me. What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you? You left me!! How can you leave your mate?" Tears start to form in his eyes and my heart starts to soften a little but i dont fall for it. I know what hes going to do. Hes going to make me feel guilty and he's going to guilt me into loving him. But i cant love him, i dont want to.

"I hate you sam." I turn around and look out the window. Tears start to fall from my eyes. From the pain and the sadness that sam has made me feel. I close my eyes and lean my head against the window, dreaming of my parents.

••

"Wake up anastasia. Were at the hospital." Matthew says. I slowly open my eyes and look out the window. I look for sam but he isnt inside the car.

I go to get out and arrive to the door of the hospital with the boys by my side. I cringe remembering what happened earlier, the pain suddenly coming back. Me and matthew sit down next to each other in the back and sam goes to the front desk.

"Hes not a bad person you know? He just makes bad decisions. He also doesnt know how to manage his anger so he just lets it out. Hes a really good alpha to our pack, hes been waiting for so long to get a mate. He loves you, and yeah you guys might have known each other for a few weeks but us wolves know who our mates are, and youre his. He just doesnt want to lose you." Matthews face hangs in sorrow and then i know that matthew does indeed like Sam.

"Sam has.. issues, its not that hard to see. And yes, he can be rude and have really bad mood swings, but hes worth it. Hes absolutely beautiful inside and out."

"You would be his right now if you weren't denying your feelings for him"

------

GUYS JM SO SORRY. WELL SLOW UPDATES AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE EXCEPT FOR THE FACE THAT I DONT HAVE THE WATTPAD APP. BUT ILL UPDATE MAYBE OKCE A WEEK OR ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS!!

2017 has begUN LET THE NEXT YEAR OF HELL BEGIN