The Shield

Third person POV

Ashley was in the gym working out for three hours. It is 11 a.m and she have been in here since 8 a.m.

She tooked off her shirt and was only in her black sports bra and black spandex

She tooked off her shirt and was only in her black sports bra and black spandex. There was many superstars and divas in the gym and  she could tell everyone was looking at her  but she ignored them. Just ignore and keep going, she repeated in her head. She kept on running on the treadmill and speed it up. She kept on going until she noticed that the SHIELD came inside the gym.

Roman Reigns: The muscle
Dean Ambrose: The crazy lunatic

She always thought Dean was hot when he went onto the crazy mode. She just ignored them and kept doing her routine.

She was running on the treadmill when she heard someone come next to me. She ignored him but when he cleared his throat and she stopped the machine. She turned around and saw Dean Ambrose in his work out clothes. Which was basketball shorts, sneakers, and a grey muscle t-shirt.

"Can I help you?" She said to him raising a pierced eyebrow.

"I just wanted to say welcome to the WWE

"I just wanted to say welcome to the WWE. And i wish you the best." Dean said to her putting his hands in his pockets and looking at the floor.

"Are you always like this?" She questioned him making him look at her.

"What do you mean?" Dean said in a confused tone. He cocked his head to the side making him look adorable.

"You know look at the floor while talking. Are you nervous?" She said to him teasely.

He looked at her and gave her a smirk. "When i am talking to beautiful women who is an awesome wrestler. Yes."

Ashley smiled at him and said, "You are a charmer."

He laughed and said, "Do you want to meet the rest of the Shield. If you want i mean... ah... Do you?"

She laughed and said sure. She got off and got her shirt and water and walked with Dean to Roman Reigns and John Cena.  They were by the weights.

"Typical" she said making Dean look at her.

"What?" He said.

"Why do guys always have to be by the weights?" She said.

"We want to show off. Its a guy thing." He said with a laugh.

Roman and John were lifting weights when they heard Deans laugh.

"He actually did it" John Cena said to Roman.

"Yup" Roman replied looking at them as they chatted and then walked over to Roman and John.

Roman dared Dean to talk to Ashley since he has been talking about her nonstop and dard him to talk to her and act like a man and not a crazy fan.

"Shit they're coming" John said and they stopped talking. "Act natural"

They kept lifting weights as Dean and Ashley came over.

"Hey guys i want you to meet someone." Dean said and Roman and John looked at them. "This is Ashley. Ashley they are my brother part of the Shield, Roman. And a friend of mine, John Cena"

Ashley shooked their hands and said hey.

"Nice to meet you. Dean over here wouldnt stop talking about you." John said.

Ashley turned to dean who was red in the face and was looking at the floor. "Really?"

"Ya. I mean i watched TNA. And you were my favorite Knockout and love ability and strength to wrestle."

Ashley smiled and said, "Thanks i think."

Roman and John laughed and Roman said, "Do you want to have lunch with us in about  2 hours."

"Sure let me just finish and then shower." Ashley said waving at them and went back to the treadmill.

Roman lookd at Dean as he watched her leave. "See it wasnt so hard was it."

"Shut up you know i like her." Dean said glaring at him and continued to work out.

One hour later Ashley went to her hotel and showered then changed.

Ashley met Dean and Roman outside of the hotel. They went to a diner close by the hotel.

"John couldnt come. Nikki needed him for something." Dean said and Ashley nodded.

They ordered and talked about Ashleys time in TNA and her team. Then Roman and Dean talked about WWE. They told me about how seth betrayed them and how they felt. And their friendship with john Cena. They became friends when they turned good and they helped each other.

Ashley was having fun. She thought that the shield would be this cold hearted people but they are very friendly especially Roman. He might look mean but he is the opposite. Dean is a whole different story. He kept staring at her but not in the bad way.

When they  were done they  walked to the hotel.  They put their numbers on Ashleys phone and when she looked at Deans he put a winky face with the name Handsome  which cost her to laugh.  Ashley actually had fun.

Same goes for Dean. He had fun with Ashley and Roman could tell and kept teasing him. He just ignored him and went to shower. When he was done he went to bed and thought of a beautiful red head with the most beautiful tattoos.