Chapter 6

Dan Ah sighed when she walk out from the school gate, the rain started to pour. At first, the rains drizzle in a fine drops before the raindrops become bigger and bigger. She run to the nearest building and squeeze herself in between the citizens. Uncomfortable with the state, she walk while pushing lightly the people and walk into unknown cafe.

‘I don’t know there’s a cafe here? Maybe it’s new,’ she shrugged her shoulder and find an empty table.

            “Welcome to S.Coups Cafe, do you want anything, miss?” one brunette girl come near her and give her the menu.

“S.Coups Cafe?” she question.

“Yes. The one and only cafe that serves all ice cream in the menu,” the girl smile while stating the fact. Dan Ah tilted her head. ‘Where did I hear this cafe before?’

“Hmm, it’s okay. I’ll call you if I want anything,”

“Okay. Take your time,” Dan Ah smiled back before open the menu book.

       “Shit!” Dan Ah look up to the cafe door when someone cursed. Well, someone cursed but there’s like ummm dozen of them? Wait? They even can make a soccer team with that amount of members in one group.

“Don’t curse in here, omma will hear you and ripped off your mouth from your face, Wen Junhui,” said the cold city guy.

“That’s Seventeen,” Dan Ah murmured under her breathe. “No wonder there’s a lot of them,” Dan Ah look back at the menu and smile when see read the title. ‘Special Menu on Rainy Day.’

“Wow, this cafe is awesome. They have Chocolate Vanilla Float with Choco Chips and Chocolate stick,” Dan Ah smile before pulling out her phone. She lit the phone open and tapped the camera icon. Snapping the picture of the menu, she then open her Instagram app.

[Picture]

Didn’t know this awesome Ice Cream cafe, S.Coups Cafe will serve the best menu in Seoul. Currently my #1 cafe ❤ |

Dan Ah smile and push the button ‘post’. After that, she left her backpack and walk to the counter to order her favourite ice cream, doesn’t want to bother the brunette girl form before because she can see how busy is she, taking orders from other customers.

Ding!

       Dan Ah walk to her seat back while looking at her phone, when her notifications went off with the likes and comments from Instagram.

Dan.ah_Kim

[Picture]

Dan.Ah_Kim   Didn’t know this awesome Ice Cream cafe, S.Coups Cafe will serve the best menu in Seoul. Currently my #1 cafe ❤

❤ 103 💬 57 

View comments...

Chocococo that cafe is lit!

Hopehopie ohhh banana choco! 

BI_kimhb_ babe i want some

JuneGoo come to our fs.

Hwankim bi is crying cuz u didnt come

Daheekim unnie! I want some

Ikonsgirl_ BI_kimhb_ baby im here

Shishishihyuk girl, im coming to you

Asdfghjkl123 please notice me

infiniteKDA im ur fan

JuneGoo bi stop she'll never fall for u

Chanubabychanu danah noona Dan.ah_Kim bi hyung love u

Hwankim shut up Chanubabychanu

Dongdonghyuk01 pity you BI_kimhb_ 

Yunyunyoyo pity you BI_kimhb_ 

JuneGoo hell never notice u Ikonsgirl_

           “Stupid,” Dan Ah laugh quietly when she read the comments. She has no intention to reply to any of them. She rarely do it.

      “Here’s your order, miss,” Dan Ah smile sweetly at the brunette girl from earlier.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Enjoy your ice cream,” the brunette girl then walk away. When Dan Ah was ready to scoop the ice cream she notice two sticky notes sticking to the bowl. ‘Seems familiar.’

“If you think eating ice cream in sunny day is a perfection, you’re totally wrong,” Dan Ah furrowed her eyebrows.

“What?” she said. “I don’t understand,” 

Unsticking the other note. She read it again.

“In S.Coups Cafe, you’re going to enjoy eating your favourite ice cream on a rainy day,”

“Okay... This is weird,” tossing both notes into the bin under her table. She continue to scoop the ice cream and smile when the ice cream melts in her mouth.

“This is so delicious,”

       “Thanks, Nana,” said Seungcheol and Nana only nod her head before walking into the kitchen. Seungcheol watch his dream girl eating the ice cream that he personally make for her.

“Seeing you smiling like that is enough for me,” said Seungcheol quietly. So, the members wouldn’t suspect on him but...

“I don’t know that you like the Ice Princess,” Seungcheol look over his shoulder and see Jeonghan smiling at him.

“Jeonghan, no—”

“Don’t lie to me,” Jeonghan jokingly punched Seungcheol on the arm.

“Falling in love is not something bad, Seungcheol. Just don’t give all your heart, that’s all,”

“No, I haven’t,”

“Believe me, you gotta make her fall for you too... Soon,” Jeonghan then walk to the other members and start talking to them.

“Jeonghan is such an angel,” Seungcheol muttered under his breathe and continuing to ‘stalk’ Dan Ah.

× × ×

— 11.01.17
Ice Cream :
Scoups Café