"Well I don't know." Liv said, " Liv this you big shot to show your amazing acting and singing." Becky said, "come on you are the best acting I ever saw, I bet you the best." I said to her, "ok Becky I'll do it!" Liv said, I smile Parker hug me. Parker realize and let go. "Ok Liv I'm so happy you got a shot." Becy said with a smile.

|time skip when you get to the studio|

we got studio it amazing, the lights, cameras, and the action. I turn around and see Linda & Heater pitching Parker cheeks. "You're such a cutie pie!" Linda & Heather said, I walk over there. "Hi." I said to them, "Linda look at this chick." Heather said, "my my you look so cute, two are such a couple." Linda said, they push me and Parker together. "Um no we're not a couple, we are friends, plus we met like two days ago." I explain to them, "oh sorry it look like you two have been dating for a long time." Linda said, Liv came in. "Hi I'm Liv Rooney and your action." Liv said, "just a second." They said,

"🎵 pink pink pink
Curled curled curled
Glitter glitter glitter
Twirl twirl twirl
Together forever with
Linda & Heather
Best Friends 🎵"
(I have to look it up)

"Wow you do it in real life." Liv said, "do what in real life?" They said
"Ok Liv we put you costume, go to dress room." Becky said, "thank you again Becky so much for getting me this." Liv said her thank you, Liv when to her dressing room.

|time skip when Liv get in her costume|

"Greetings humans my name is Ball God." Liv came out with an astronaut costume. "Wow! Liv you going nail this!" I said to her, "why thank you (y/n) you're such the cutie pie aren't you." Liv sweet me, "don't push it, I don't like calling me sweet as cake, but thanks." I said to her,"sorry (y/n), ok here goes nothing." Liv read her lines, I walk behind the camera. I felt like someone hand touch my shoulder.

I turn around and see Parker, "hey (y/n) I've been meaning tell something." Parker said, "ok tell away ( cheesing right)" I ask him, "well we didn't get know each other so I was wondering if- " "I can't believe you use my lip gloss Heather!" "No way that my lip gloss Linda!" "No Heather I always use strawberry flavor, you love the watermelon one!" Linda & Heather start to fight about make up. "Girls girls calm down, you have stay beautiful & perfect." The producer said, "ok cameras, lights, and action."

"🎵 pink pink pink
Curled curled curled
Glitter glitter glitter
Twirl twirl twirl
Together forever with
Linda & Heather
Best friends 🎵"
They sing, they look at each other and roll their eyes.

"Greetings humans my name is Ball God." Liv said,

"yes but first
pink pink pink
Curled curled curled
Glitter glitter glitter
Twirl twirl twirl
Together forever with
Linda- STOP!" "Why we called it Heather & Linda, not Linda & Heather." Heather complain, "I'm first because, everyone love me." Linda said, "um excuse me, who I'm giving too?" Liv questions "give it to me!" They said, "you know what! I quite I can't be with her!" Linda yell "you know what! Everyone doesn't like you, because of your smelling breath!" Heather said to her, " gasp is it true?! *turn around* is it true?!" Linda overdramatic of her. "I quite!" They yell at each other the walk in opposite away.

"Waah!" Liv whine, Becky ran to her,"it not your fault Liv, they have been fight for life." Becky explain to her, Liv came under of her helmet. "But there one thing, if this episode doesn't upload soon, you'll be know as Liv Rooney quite voltage and ruin Linad & Heather." Becky break the news to her, "no we need figure out to
stop them quitting." Liv panicking "gasp I have got it Parker and (y/n) I need your help." Liv said.

|time skip|

"Ok Liv they about clear their dressing room, so this better work." Becky panicking, "ok Becky, Parker and (y/n) you ready, and did you guys read your lines." Liv called.

(This your alien costume with your (f/c) on I hope you like it)

We came out, Parker is in a robot costume and I'm in a alien one. "Aww cute!" Liv said and put her hand together. "Ok here they come."
"Liv I talk the network and you can take over Linda & Heather since they quite, but you have two new friends, named Bobby & Loyal." Becky said with acting, "Bobby & Loyal come out!" Parker and I walk in "gasp!" Linda & Heather shock that there three. "Liv you still are Ball God, will you three sing your new theme song." Becy said. (Ok if you don't like it ,I'm so sorry for this 😓😓) (plus I don't the lyrics)

"Me me me
You you you
Waltz waltz waltz
Together forever
With ball god
And bobby feature with
Loyal
space friends *jazz hands* 🎵

"Put there jazz hands away!" Linda yell, "you can't take our theme song!" Heather yell, " sorry the network said there words." Becky said to them. "Them I'm unquitting!" Linda whine , "me too I'm unquitting too!" Heather whine too, "will on your contact it can be fix." Becky said, "aww no fair." Liv fake whine. "Sorry Liv it they can have only 24 hour before they can quite forever." Beck said to her.

"Yeah I'm so happy with my best friend!" Linda said with her excitement "just a second there a problem." Hesther stop Linda, "you are so wrong, you are the best friend of life." Heather to her "aww thanks." They both said it, they walk to thier dressing room.

"Liv thank you, you got Linda & Heather back together." Becky said, Liv smile. I walk to Parker "hey Parker what you want talk to me about earlier?" I ask him "oh um I just wondering if you want to hang out with in school on Monday or if you want tomorrow at my house, you get know my friends Val and Finch." Parker said, "mm ok I'll hang out with you tomorrow." I said to him.

|time skip when you get out of the alien costume|

I got of the costume I felt something buzzing. It my phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Text message

(A) amethyst (y) you
-----------------------------------------------------------

(A)- hey sis mom want you home

(Y) ok I'll be there

(A) ok bye little sis

-----------------------------------------------------------

|time skip when you got home|

I got home on dinner time. "Hi sweetie you here just in time, come take your sit we're eating lasagna." Mom said, I walk over to the table and take my sit. "Hey little sis tell all of us what happens." Amethyst ask me, "well it start..."

~fin
************************************
Again sorry for long wait, and if bad, I'm so sorry I've been busy ok.

Happy 2017