Chapter 2

(A/N; Sorry this is late ill update it whenever i have time, so... let's do this.)

--[Edd's P.O.V]--

After i was done with my breakfeast i wen't to check on Tom first, I went down the hallway, to his room when i was infront of his door and i knocked "Tom, ya awake bud?" i asked.
No answer. "Fine. I'm coming in..." as i trailed off i opened the door, to see a peacefully sleeping Tom in his bed."Tom get up, your food is getting cold." "Five more minutes..." he trailed off. I groaned and got off Tom's bed, And wen't to Tord's room. I just simply opened the door and tord was awake, reading his hentai shit. He didin't seem to notice i was in his room i tip toed behind of him, then, "SCREEECHH." "AAAAAHHHHHH." he screamed, like a three year old girl. (I just had to do that.) I just had to hold my laughter, But it came out. Matt came running in with Tom behind him. "What the hell was that, it sounded like a little girl screaming." Tom said."It was Tord." I said as i was still laughing."Well since Tom, and Tord are awake go eat your breakfeast." Matt reminded. They both ran into the kitchen, Me and Matt followed them behind. As we all were in the kitchen, Everything Blacked out...

[A/N; Another chapter yAY!💕](so um if you guys haven't seen eddsworld.co.uk this is the second partof the junk sale.)💫