Chapter 3

"Thank you so much for helping me produce my Christmas album guys."

Shaking Ryan and Jack's hands, you stand up and head towards the door. You reach for the handle as your phone starts buzzing.

Koala Camzi: Can we talk?

Cute Brit: Sure. Everything alright?

Koala Camzi: Meet me at Starbucks in 20.

"Alright." You mumble to yourself, wondering why she didn't answer the question.

15 minutes later, you pull into the Starbucks parking lot and step out of your car.

As you walk in, you hear your debut single playing quietly over the sound system and you smile slightly before approaching the counter.

"Hi. Welcome to Starbucks. I take it you want your usual Y/N?" The barista, Chloe asked. She was an old friend and knew you almost as well as you knew yourself. You nod before taking a seat at one of the high top tables. A couple of minutes later, Chloe hands you your drink and sits across from you. "So, how have you been Superstar?" You roll your eyes at the nickname but smile all the same. "I've been fantastic actually," is the response you give before taking a sip of your coffee. She nods before standing back up and heading back over to the counter. "I'm off in 30. We should hang" she says over her shoulder. Before you can respond, you catch sight of Camila walking in.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late. Dinah said I look like a dumpster and Lauren kept asking if this was a date," You listened to her go on before she cut herself off. "Anyways. I'm here now." You give her a half smile. "Yeah. You said you wanted to talk," you tilt your head curiously. She just stares you before blurting out, "oh my God, you are so cute when you're confused." Her eyes widen and she blushes while you laugh.

"Uh, thanks I guess love" your head still tilted. "What did you want to talk about though?" You reach your hand towards her and place it on her own. She makes no attempt to move either of your hands as she looks at them.

"So, I know Simon said it's company policy for there to be no dating between acts on tour, but before everything with it started, I just wanted to tell you that I kinda, sorta, maybe have a crush on you. I understand that you are very busy and you probably have a girlfriend your hiding somewhere. But, if you would give me the chance, I'd like to take you out sometime-" you cut her off there. "Aw damn Camzi, you beat me to the punch." She looked at you confused as to what you meant. You continued, "I was gonna ask you out before Simon said no dating. I'd love to go out with you sometime. We'll have to keep it on the DL, of course, but I'm alright with that if you are." She nods her head, eyes happy and a smile plastered on her face.

After another hour or so of chatting, Camila stands to leave, her band mates anxiously awaiting her return home. You walk her out to her car, kissing her cheek before she gets in and leaves. Shaking your head and smiling you head back inside to find Chloe standing there, arms crossed and a smirk on her face. "So, Superstar, looks like someone is getting over someone else faster than he expected." You scoff. "I got over her the day we went out to lunch and she told me she went on a date with another guy and kissed him." Chloe shakes her head, "I always thought the two of you would get back together. Maybe it's too hard for a celebrity to date a normal person." You sigh and look at Chloe. "Regardless, I'm kind of glad it happened. I got an amazing girl interested in me and I'm interested in her. Maybe two celebrities will be easier." You and her make your way outside before embarking on an adventure that somehow ended with you covered in paint and Chloe on the floor crying from laughing too hard.

---

(Your date outfit)

(Your date outfit)

You wake up the next morning to your doorbell ringing. Practically falling out of bed, you go to answer it, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. "Camila? Why are you here so early? It's only" You pause to look at the clock, "noon. Oh..." you smile sheepishly. You let the small Cuban in, closing the door behind you. She smiles at you. "Get dressed. We're going to the pier today. And after that we're going to the fair." You smile, you've loved going to the fair since you were little. Your mum would always take you on your birthday.

You jog upstairs and promptly get dressed (outfit above). Coming back downstairs you shoot a text to Jack and Ryan telling them to take the afternoon off. You'd be in tonight to put some finishing touches on your second album. You stop in front of Camila. "Ready to go?" She holds her hand out. You smile and intertwine your fingers with hers. "Let's do this."

A/N

I'm back bitches. I've been so busy with my son getting a cold and my wife having issues at work. My bad guys. I promise I'll do better.