Helping Him Out

Once Hermione made her way home, she found a small box and a soft tiny cushion where Jimmy can sleep. He snapped everytime Ron tried to touch him, his black eyes narrowing at him when he was at a certain distance. When ever Hermione came into view, he became a sweet angel.  Behind closed doors, he ripped Ron's clothes, finding letters jammed into his drawers. Once he had his tiny paws on the letters, he would drag them into his box. Fred and George gave each puff one or two special abilities. Jimmy's actually has four. He is strong, he is fast, he can read, but at a slow pace, and he can also climb up objects. He sat in his box as the door to Hermione's bathroom opened. Once her eyes spotted the torn clothes, she turned to her new pet.

"Jimmy, did you do this?"

To persuade her, his eyes became larger and he jumped from his box, making his way toward her. He rubbed his fur lovingly against her wet skin. She tightened her towel and bent down to the ground to pick Jimmy up, who ran into her open palm. He climbed up her arm and rested on her shoulder.

"How could I be mad at you?"

He purred at the feel of her petting him, satisfying his wants. He allowed her to set him back in the box as she changed into her night clothes.

Today was Hermione's relax day, otherwise known as her birthday. She changed into a white tank top, a black lace bra underneath along with the matching pair of underwear and the shorts that sat over it. Assuming no one was coming, she changed into those clothes, hoping it would catch Ron's attention. Hermione giggled to herself, thinking of her future with Ron. She thought of her wedding day, the day she would loose her virginity. Her thoughts were cut short when someone knocked on the door. She sighed and walked over to the door, opening it, smiling as Fred stood before her, his hair insane and his eyes clouded with drowsiness as he held a very large pack of papers. At first, he didn't notice her until he shook his head, shaking the sleepiness off. He then looked down at her, looking away once he saw what she wore, his cheeks flushing red.

"I could come back later if you want," he suggested, looking at his shoes.

"No, come in."

He reluctantly walked in and sat down on one of her sofas, setting the papers beside her. She sat on the armchair beside him and turned toward his direction, "What did you need, Fred?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "I know this was supposed to be your relaxing day, but I really need your help with this paperwork and I knew that you could possibly help me. I understand if you want to say no ir maybe want to reschedule, but this is important to us and the shop as well."

"Yeah, sure I'll help."

Fred released a breath he didn't know he was holding and resting back on the sofa, sighing as he felt the soft cushions press against his aching back. Hermione noticed and walked behind him, resting her hands on his shoulders. She felt him go stiff once her hands were on him. She started moving her hands gracefully and began to soothe his pains.

"What are you doing?" he hummed, slipping further into the sofa.

"You need to relax before you start working, so I'm helping you out. Just think of it as a favor for letting me have Jimmy."

As if sensing his name, Jimmy zoomed out of Hermione's room and into the living room, where he spotted his owner touching his creator. He saw a link between them as they were near, so Jimmy put his skills to work. He made his way up Hermione, down her arm, and down Fred's chest, sitting on his creator's lap.

"He seems comfortable here already," Fred stated, watching Jimmy walk circles on his left leg.

Hermione continued until her hands were sore, feeling pain as she bent her fingers. She looked down at Fred to see him asleep, Jimmy sleeping with him on the middle of his chest. She walked to the front of the sofa and pulled Fred down so he could be laying down. She turned to the paperwork that rested on the table, grabbed a nearby muggle pen and began working.

Hours went by and Fred finally woke up, his eyes darting from object to object as he tried to remember where he was. Looking at the clock, it read that it was only a couple minutes after two in the morning.He looked down at the ground and spotted Hermione curled up on the floor, her wavy hair layed out around her like a halo. Looking down at his chest, his eyes connected with Jimmy's sleepy ones. He grabbed Jimmy and rested him on his shoulder. Bending down, Fred got to the floor and scooped Hermione into his arms, carrying her to her room. He kicked open the door and put her down, pulling her thick blanket around her. He put Jimmy back in his box and watched his eyes close. Looking around, he found a piece of parchment and a pen to write a letter for Hermione and put it on her drawer beside her bed. He looked at her then at the floor, noticing several letter across the floor. He picked them up and noticed they belonged to Ron. One of the letters were open slightly, Fred catching Lavender Brown's name, but he ignored it, putting the letters in one of Ron's dressers. He walked back to the living room, picked up his paperwork, and dissaparated, leaving the brunette to rest.

"Happy belated birthday, Hermione," he muttered as he entered his flat.