1

"What do you mean you're kicking me out?!"
"I think I've explained enough, Braden." She walked towards the door.
"Jessa, please!" Graham whined next to me.
"Braden, don't make this harder than it already is." I sigh and pick up Graham and walk out. "Goodbye Braden." She slammed the door behind me. I set Graham down he was shaking more than usual.
"Graham please don't vo-," Sure enough he puked. That happens when he's nervous...or excited. Well, he pukes over basically every emotion. "Damnit Graham! Look what you did." I sigh and clean up his mess. "Cmon bud. Let's go." He whines again as to say let's go back inside. "No Graham. She doesn't want us anymore. Because she's a GREEDY LITTLE BITCH!" I start walking and realize Graham Reginald is still whining and scratching at the door. Jessa opens it and glares at him.
"Get your pathetic little mutt off of my property!" Graham ran inside. Jessa went back in and I could hear her screaming. "UUCK YOU PUTRID LITTLE RODENT!!! GET OUT!!" Graham vomited on her carpet. I go and grab him and leave.
"Good boy." I smile as I hear her scream again.
"UUUUHHH RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR!! GREAT NOW I HAVE TO GET NEW CARPET!"
"Oh you little hairless freak! I love you!" I could kiss the dog right about now...ya gross no.