My Crappy Dating Life

I am not going to lie up until now I have not been the best at dating. I mean what can I say there isn’t much to explain, its not like I have had millions of boys trying to date me and its not like I have never had a boyfriend but it does seem like I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Dating is like math to me, I am sure if you try hard enough you will get it but some people just aren’t made for it.

“That bastard!” I mumble to myself again, “I mean really? Its not that hard just be nice and admit to me that you don’t want to talk and if that is the case then please piss off.” If only he was online to tell him that.

I guess I may be sounding a little strange so I should explain; this was Murray I was talking about, Murray Smit. This was the guy that was my first love, I mean sure I had dated before him but this was the guy that no one suspected would ever come into my life, not on this planet or in this life time we were so different, we had almost nothing in common including friends, he was the boy that I fell in love with and who shattered my heart into small tiny pieces.

Maybe I am still sounding a little crazy and strange crazy ex bitch girl friend… perhaps I should just start from the very beginning of my bad luck with boys.