"I'm Allergic To Cas!" (TFW)

ابدأ من البداية

"Are you okay?" You stepped closer to him. He gave you a thumbs up.

"I've got some information. We can trace her," Sam said, picking some papers up. You nodded and placed your gun in your back pocket.

"Meow".

You paused, staying still. You turned your head slowly to where the sound came from.

The trench coat.

Dean gave you and Sam looks then lifted the coat from the ground.

There was a coal black furry cat, with blue eyes sitting on the floor looking up at all three of you.

"Oh my-"

"Cas is a-"

"A cat!" You exclaimed.

*****

"Why couldn't he become a bird?" Dean complained as he sniffed, "I hate cats, I'm allergic to cats." You giggled.

"Meow!" The cat growled. You patted him on the head and he purred, moving into your hand.

Oh that feels so good, He thought.

"Catsiel," You said and giggled, "Get it? Huh?" Dean rolled his eyes and Sam chuckled.

Cas rubbed his head under your hand and lay on his back. He showed you his belly, wanting you to rub it. "Aw Cas. You're adorable," You said, running your fingers through his fur. He purred loudly, closing his eyes slowly.

This is so good! He thought.

"[y/n], Cas! Get a room you two, then continue," Dean growled and you rolled your eyes, "Can we please focus on getting Cas back to normal? It's starting to..."

"AACHOO!"

"Get to me," He groaned, face pale from all the sniffing and sneezing. "Hey Dean," Sam said as he brought his laptop over to his brother, "There's been some Leviathan indication at some bar. Well at least the evidence suits it."

"What happened?" Dean asked and Sam gave him his laptop. "Two men started an aggressive fight with each other at a bar. One of them had a knife and sliced the other guys hand off, black goo everywhere. But the hand grew back again in a matter of minutes."

Dean raised his eyebrows and you listened closely as well. "Possibly two Leviathans that know each other," Sam said and his brother nodded. He took his laptop back and Dean stood up.

"I think we should check this out," Dean said and started to prepare his duffel bag. "Okay so... Leviathans from Purgatory?" You said and turned to 'Catsiel'. He was cleaning himself in the cutest and most cat like manner possible.

"Weren't you in Purgatory... Or should I say 'Purrrrgatory'?" You exaggerated the 'r' sound and Dean rolled his eyes. Sam chuckled.

"You did not just..." Dean looked at you with a straight face, "This is worse than my allergy."

"Oh come on Dean. It was funny!" You tried to reason, "Get it? Purrgatory because he's a cat and... And-"

Cas meowed deeply and squinted at you. You didn't even know cats could do that.

"One more cat joke and no more hunts for you," Dean said and you rolled your eyes

"One more cat joke and no more hunts for you," Dean said and you rolled your eyes. "Dean what the hell? Why are you getting so angry?!" You crossed your arms.

He huffed and walked out to the Impala. "I think it's the sneezing," Sam said then looked at Cas who was sleeping, "Try to find a way to get him back to normal. We'll be back in a few hours." He kissed you on the head.

You nodded and watched Sam walk out of the motel room. He waved before sitting in the Impala. The brothers drove off, leaving you with a very furry and sleepy 'Cat-siel'.