Chapter 9

Sex and Lies Chapter 9

-Justin

When I got home with Maria Candace wasn't home.

"Daddy where's mommy"?

"I'm not sure sweetie".

We were watching a movie and I don't even know what it is but Maria seemed to enjoy it. Then Candace walked in.

"Mommy we got breakfast for you".

"You did".

Maria nodded and got off the couch and pulled Candace's arm in the kitchen.

"See look".

"Oh this is nice".

"You like it mommy".

"Yes I do Maria". She bent over and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy daddy bought it he should get a kiss too".

I was shocked that she even said that.

"No Maria I-"

"Mommy kiss daddy". She cut me off and pushed Candace over to me making her trip over herself but I caught her.

"Kiss her daddy".

I looked at Candace and kissed her. Yes I missed this so much. She was getting into it too. She put her arms around me while I held her waist.

"Ewww you can stop now". We both stopped and looked at Maria who was making a gross face.

We laughed. "Can we eat now daddy".

"Oh I'm hungry but I want something sweet". I said looking at Candace winking.

She pushed me and smiled.

Candace put Maria in her chair and put a pancake on her plate and cut it up. Then the doorbell rung.

I went over to it and opened the door.

"Mom"!

"Move Justin". She pushed me out the way

"Well yes mother come on in".

She went straight to the kitchen. I closed the door and went in the kitchen.

"Mom what are you doing here"?

"I'm taking Maria with me and Maddie".

"You can't just take my child".

"Shut up Justin Candace already said yes and I'm taking her".

I swear my mom thinks she can still tell me what to do.

"Justin it's cool okay".

She grabbed my hand and took me into the hallway.

"Justin I already said yes to your mom which mean just me and you". She smiled.

"Does this me I get my baby back".

"If you treat me right".

"Oh yes I will treat you very right".

She kissed my cheek but I pulled her into a kiss.

"I've missed you".

"I've missed you too Justin". She hugged me and my hands went down to her ass.

"Justin"! I heard my mom say. I let go and looked at her.

"What"?

"You have a child here".

"And I wanna make another one but your still here".

"Justin don't talk to your mom like that". I hit him and he laughed.

"My bad".

"Yeah listen to your wife. I'm going to clean Maria up then we gonna leave".

She picked Maria up and went upstairs. I picked up Candace and took her to the couch and put her on the couch. Then got on top of her.

"No switch".

"Now imma treat you real right baby".

I kissed her and it was like the first time we kissed there was so much passion. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started playing with my hair which drives me crazy. Ugh I love it

"Once my mom leaves it's just me and you baby me and you". I kissed her again.

"I love you Mrs.Combs".

She giggled and pecked my lips. "I love you too Mr.Combs".

End of Chapter 9