Chapter 5

Sex and Lies: Chapter 5

August 25(Saturday)

Justin

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't sleeping in my bad. Oh shit. I quickly got up but my head was pounding so I sat back down. I grabbed my phone it was 7 pm. I had 29 messages from my mom and Candace and 17 calls from Maddie Niko my mom and Candace. Oh no. Alex walked in the room.

"Finally your up you have been sleeping forever Jus". She said handing me a glass of water and some medicine. I took it and got up.

"I have to go now". I said picking up my pants

"Why"?

"My wife's birthday is today and I'm missing it I need to go". I said putting my pants on.

"Mmm it's the wife's birthday".

"Yes and I know she's pissed I really have to go". I put on my shoes and my shirts and grabbed my phone.

"Where's my keys"? I said looking around the room.

"Downstairs on the kitchen table".

I quickly went downstairs and got my keys.

"What no kiss goodbye". Alex said coming down the bottom of the stairs.

"That's not funny I really need to go".

"Well you know where I am if you need me". She smirked and I opened the door and walked out.

I got in my car and started it up. I put my seat belt on and backed out of her drive way.

I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

It rung twice before she answered.

"Boy you better have a good reason to be calling me this late".

"Ma I'm sorry".

"Sorry my ass Justin you missed your wife's birthday dinner".

"Mom I know that I've been sleeping all day".

"Justin really you better have a better excuse then that".

"Mom I'm serious I had a long night and-"

"Justin are you hung over".

"A little bit but-"

"Shut up Justin you should have not been drinking knowing your wife's birthday was the next day".

"Is Candace still there"?

"No she left. Where? I don't know but she wasn't gonna be home until late".

"Ugh". I hit my steering wheel

"Justin you messed up big but I have Maria".

"Oh is she staying the night".

"I guess so Candace said she will be back later".

"Ugh fuck".

"Watch your mouth Justin and you better fix this". And she hung up

Damn it

I called Candace's phone and it I got nothing. I probably called her 20 times and still nothing. I know I will be sleeping alone. My stupid ass.