12. DIL KO KHUD APNI KUCH KHABAR NA LAGI

Start from the beginning

I said ill open the door after 15mins and closed door and stood their for few second leaning towards the door and resting my head on it.. tears rolled down continously from my eyes...

My gaze shifted on my wardboard i run toward it and took my personal dairy of 2013 2014 2015 and some old dairies too in which i wrote my all the details of my life each and every step of my life.i just gone through it .. just turning the pages.

I selected 2015 dairy and most recent dairy 2016 in which i captured most beautiful and aweful moments with my besties dhoom girls. (mf3) in short DG i smiled reading all the funny and joyful moments i spend with them.

I never ever want to lose them in my life..sometimes i feel they will leave me alone so i just tried to stay away from them before getting any pain.. but they never left me..they are the bestest part of my life... Dil mera laykin dhadkan unki.

I closed my 2016 dairy and peeped in my past stories i mean 2015 dairy. The very first time when i started to feel about something .. something a very strong feeling whenever i see him while coming to college and sometime while returning home.. uski adat se pad gaye teh mujhe uske ek din bhi DIDAAR ki bina chain nahi milta tah ...

I opened my first page of my dairy ...

I wrote a shairy when i saw a dream of person but i couldnot find his identity in my dream

My life was changed but not the feelings.. i tried to move on ignoring the feelings for everyone which i have in my heart...

When i ignored and moved on everything changed in my life.

My family became enemy to me , i started to hate them externally whenever they tried to stop me or scold.. they were really obssessed about me and possissive too..

But i love them internally deep inside like ocean..when ever i hangout with bestie or talk to unknown person for time.. my soul which is full of family protection always used to protect me from enjoying those moment which becames memorable later but on the spot it spoil our character too..

I hugged pillow tightly and said to my self .. "wo kisi aur ka nahi hosakta .. may isse bhi apni Se door jane nahi dongi.. pyaar na sahi dosti hi kafi hay mere liye..har dard seh lungi sirf tumhare liye... "

I heard a knock on my door.

I quickly grabbed simple punjabi dress and walked out wearing duppata on my head.

"Hw was ua college today" mom ask

My heart beat increased
Bcz today i bunked the college na.

"Like always " i grinned

"I came to ua college for meeting but i dint found you their where wer you" mom said

"I was their" i walked toward the dining room to have my lunch.

And mom scolded me for not having breakfast in the morning..and many other stuff about my dress style about my attitude..

I finished my lunch .

"Mom biryani was tasty" i smiled

I came back to room for short nap and I closed the door slowly

I opened the dairy again.. And opened the page jaha Se mein galat rasta chuna tah.. Only bcz my family did not trust me..

"Yeah mom i m shocked to see her dressing .. she was simple girl.. and now hair style western dress..mom i m telling dont allow her to use cellphone and dont allow her to hangout with her friends mom.. just check everytime when ever she use cell phone mom" sister was murmuring into my moms ear..