"Stop Pac."she giggled like a shy little school girl and tilted her head so that I couldn't kiss her anymore.

"Gone now, go shoot ya lil video. Ima see you later?"I asked, opening the door for her.

"Probably not tonight, but tomorrow for sure."She blew a kiss and climbed into my driver's seat.

I closed the door and waved at her before she drove down the long driveway from my garage to the front of my house.

I then went back in the house to get dressed. I feel like I needed to be dressed up every where I go so I put on a baseball jersey and a pair of Levi's. Even if I'm about to go change on set, I still gotta look good on the way.

----
"Bout' time you made it boy. I thought you weren't coming."Jada playfully pushed me and laughed.

"Now when have I ever let you down?"I asked with a sideways grin.

"We ain't even gon' get into that, but anyway this my girl Jas. Jas this Pac."She replied pointing to the slim lightskinned girl behind her.

"Its Jasmine to you. Jasmine Guy."She smiled and put her hand out for me to shake it.

"Tupac."I replied and grabbed for her hand.

"And this right here is Ajai."She said stopping a thick brown skinned girl that was walking by.

"Ooh. How you doing?"Ajai smiled and shook his hand slowly.

"Fine sweetheart. How bout' you?"I chuckled at her thirstiness.

"I'm real good."She smirked at me and licked her lips before walking away.

I shook my head and gave my attention back to Jada.
We all went to sit down at a table before filming started.

"So why you late sir?"Jada interrogated looking down at her nails.

"I was with my shorty. I had to make sure she got where she needed to go."I laughed and rubbed my head.

"Your shorty? Uhuh boy, I'm telling your momma. Who is this shorty?"She replied, standing her little ass up with her hands on her hips as if she was gonna do something.

"Girl, sit ya ass down. You need to not worry about who it is. Ion ask bout' you and what's his name? Willis."I laughed and she looked at me with her eyes cocked up to the ceiling.

"It's will. His name is Will."She smacked her lips and put her hand in my face.

"Did you two used to date?"Jasmine asked, causing both of us to look at her as if she had grown five heads.

"Eww."I flared my nostrils and shuddered like she'd disgusted me.

"First that's disgusting. Second, this nigga is like my brother. I've been knowing him since we were 14."She explained, rolling her neck and being extra.

She was too little to be having all this damn attitude.

"So who ya shorty Amaru?"She asked again.

"None of your business Koren."I laughed and sat back in the chair.

"Ima just Yaki. I know he still gotta sweet spot for me. He gon always tell me."She smiled and crossed her arms, knowing I was going to tell her after that.

"Okay fine. If I tell you, you can't tell nobody. I don't want nobody to know yet."I responded lowly.

"It's Janet."I added at a whisper.

"Janet Davis that went to school with us?"She asked in a high pitched voice.

"Janet Jackson, my poetic justice co-star."I laughed.

"Boy bye. She hates you"Jada laughed and waved her hand at me.

"Keep thinking that."I smiled, getting flashbacks of the night before.

Filler. First update of 2017!!! This book will get better I promise. I'm sorry about these slow updates, it just that school and work got me stressed. A bitch be MF TIRED.