5

Janet Jackson

"Come here. Stop acting scared."He bit his bottom lip and looked over at me, smiling.

I didn't move, so he pulled me closer to him and attacked my lips.

He pushed me back on my couch and started to unfasten the belt on my pants. I wanted him ...now.

I had been waiting so long for this, so I switched positions so that I was on top.

"Hold on, my phone ringing. I gotta get that."He stopped, interrupting our whole moment.

I wanted him. I wanted him bad.

But he wanted to answer the phone, but I slowly realized that it was my phone ringing in actuality.

"Shit."I popped up fast to see who was on the phone.

This damn phone is going to be the death of me.

"Hello."I answered with an attitude.

"Hey baby."he responded.

"What do you want?"I whined.

He messed up my wet dreams of a man that might be actually worth my time by calling me.

"Did you think about what we talked about?"He asked with anxiety. He was anxious to hear my answer.

"Yes Rene, I have. That still gives you no reason to call here this late. I've already told you what it was going to be between us."I scoffed, I can't believe he's trying this bullshit again. Especially after what he did.

"So what's your answer."he asked redundantly.

"No Rene damn."I asserted, slamming my phone down multiple times. Fuck him.

I dialed Joey's number directly after hoping that he was awake.

"Yes Janet?"He answered lowly, as if he was sleeping.

"Can you get my number changed first thing in the morning. I don't want Rene to be able to call me anymore."I sighed, twirling my phone cord between my fingers.

"Of course. First thing in the morning. Goodnight Jan."He cooed.

"Night Joey."I smiled and put the phone down.

(I think you guys know what's about to happen 😉)

I sat the phone down and laid back, trying to finish my dream of Pac and I.

Being around him today and touching him, made me want him even more.

I walked around my bed to grab my notebook to put my thoughts of Tupac on paper.

"If I were his girlfriend."I smiled to myself picturing the things we could do if we were together.

I'm not into that casual sex thing, he would have to be my boyfriend for me to show him that side of me.

I looked down at what I wrote on the paper and it's like a lightbulb came on in my head.

"If I were your girl, oh the things I'd do to you."I sung to myself.

"What would I do?"I asked myself.

"Come on Janet, you know you're nasty. What would you do?"I thought aloud to myself.

"I'd make him call out my name, I'd ask who it belongs to."I sung loudly and giggled, writing my thoughts on the paper.

Before I knew it I had a whole page just about him. Maybe we need to be together if his gonna keep inspiring me like this.

Tupac Shakur

"Nigga, you told me to come to that party and you wasn't even there."Treach smacked his lips.

"I did go, I just left cuz that shit was dead."I laughed.

"Where you went?"He asked. He turned around and looked at me in a way that looked like he was going to break his neck.

"I left nigga. That's all you need to know."I laughed, shaking my head.

"Yeah, we been established that. I know you ain't leave alone. So who you leave with?"He sat back in the chair, placing and unlit cigarette between his lips.

"I left with Janet."I replied, looking away from him as if I didn't say anything.

"Jackson?"Treach yelled loudly with his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Nigga you hit that?"He laughed loudly.

"Keep your fucking voice down nigga damn."I pushed him, making him sit down.

"My bad man. But wassup, you got in that or not nigga?"He asked a little lower this time.

"Nah. We was just talking and shit. I'm gone hit that shit though."I chuckled and nodded my head, implying that I was serious.

"Hell nah. You must be in a dream or something cuz you not hitting Janet. She ain't gonna fuck your ugly ass."He laughed so hard that the cigarette flew out his mouth.

"Nigga I got $500 on her not letting you fuck. That's how serious I am. I don't believe you."He continued laughing.

"I got $1000 that I will and she gone be in love by the time her album comes out."I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

He clapped my hand and then pulled back. The bet is on.

I have a lot of respect for Janet, I just don't like this nigga trying to play me like I don't get pussy or something.

"What you niggas talking about?"Yaki walked into the room on the tail end of our conversation.

"This nigga. Talking bout he gonna fuck Janet."Treach replied, still laughing.

"I bet this nigga $1000 that I though."I shrugged, because I'm not at all worried.

"Oh. You must ain't tell him what happened if he think that."Yaki added, chuckling lightly.

"What happened?"Treach sucked his teeth and looked at Yaki.

"Bro, she want him. She was moaning his name and shit over the phone. She tryna' smash Pac."Yaki laughed, and started making moaning sounds.

"That don't mean she gone let this nigga fuck. She coulda been playing with him."Treach yelled, breaking up his words as he hit the table.

"You just hating nigga. You gone see and Ima bring her to your fucking house and tell her I want her and Pep to meet. Just so your dumb ass can see."I laughed.

"Get my money ready nigga. That's all ima say."I laughed as I got up from the chair I was sitting in.

If I wanted this to happen anytime soon, I had to ask Janet out first.

I walked into a separate room and dialed her number so we could go out tonight.

"The number you called has been disconnected. Please try another number."

What the fuck?