COFFEE SHOP

As she sat there in her favourite coffee shop, Emily thought of more ideas for a sequel to her novel, THIS MOMENT SIMPLY IS. Before her first novel, Emily wrote for herself and for her happiness. But now that she had a deadline of next month,she didnt like writing for a deadline given by her publishers. Emily silently sipped her hot cocoa, not wanting to draw any attention towards herself.

Ethan was feeling drowsy and weird after no sleep at all the night before. But he didn't regret it because all he was doing was finishing the last chapter of his fanfiction sequel of THIS MOMENT SIMPLY IS. Now he had uploaded the last chapter of his sequel as the original one by Emily Johnson was coming out next month in February.

Ethan needed coffee so he went to the shop that was nearest to his home. It was a busy Sunday morning at the café. All the tables were full and so Ethan went and asked the receptionist ," how long do I have to wait?". She thought for a moment and replied,"sir , would mind sharing a table with the lady over there with the laptop?". She pointed towards a girl wearing a , maroon long sweater with a laptop in front of her but the microsoft file page was completely empty. " sure, no problems,". Ethan replied with a smile,gave his order of a pumpkin spice hot cocoa and a blueberry muffin and descended towards the table where the girl sat.

" hi can I sit here, actually,everywhere else is full." Ethan asked Emily in a charming voice. Emily was bored anyways, so she replied with a faint smile and a sure.

\\END OF CHAPTER ONE\\

AUTHORS NOTE : I'M SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I WILL TRY WRITING MORE IN THE COMING CHAPTERS.PLEASE READ ON AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WHICH I WILL MOST PROBABLY GIVE YOU FROM TOMORROW. PLEASE DONT FORGER TO SHARE YOUR OWN VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS AND ALSO VOTE. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME A NICE COVER FOR THE STORY IF YOU WANT TO,I ALWAYS GIVE CREDITS:)