1

Robyn The smoke moved freely through the air after I took a long puff

Robyn
The smoke moved freely through the air after I took a long puff. We moved to New York a month ago and I was in need of weed. I took another puff before passing it to my husband Aubrey. We normally smoked together because that's the only time we're not arguing. The relationship became a little rocky after his job relocated him to New York. The change was tough and Aubrey was working more and more which resulted in arguments. We hardly ever see each other anymore and it was weighing heavily on our relationship. I looked over at Aubrey to see him deep in thought. I knew he was going to say what's on his mind sooner or later. I put my head on Aubrey's chest feeling a bit affectionate. I crave for moments like these but he's never home to create them. It wasn't long before I started reminiscing on our past and all the things we did. We we're deep in love back then and I wanna get back to that time. I feel like we're slowly drifting away from each other. I'm trying to hold on but I'm slipping little by little. I close my eyes wanting to cherish this moment. The breeze flows through us. It's cold but It feels good now that I'm in Aubrey's embrace. He wraps his arm around me tightly. I snuggle into him wanting to enjoy the silence but occasional howls of the wind. We stayed like that for a few minutes before Aubrey spoke up.

"We should go somewhere"he said

"Together?"I asked

"Yeah, to a club or something."He responded back.

I shot my head up at him and gave him a confused look. Aubrey rarely ever wants to go out and the fact that he is suggesting this is surprising.

"A club? We haven't been to a club in years"

"I just wanna take you out for the first time in New York. Let's have a little fun" He responded.

I smiled to myself thinking about the times we partied at clubs. We always ended up making love after we left. This could be the start of getting back to love. I gave him a quick nod and he continued to smoke.

"We can go to a Caribbean themed club. It reminds me of home" I whispered into his chest.

"Yeah" he responded.

"This means I gotta pick out my outfit early" I said getting up and running towards the bedroom.

Aubrey laughed and blew out the blunt also getting up to enter the house.

Chris "You stupid" I said laughing at Trey

Chris
"You stupid" I said laughing at Trey.
He was making jokes after I told him about my one night stand that happened a week ago.

"Now she won't stop calling me"  i said frustrated.

"That's what yo ass get for sleeping with a random. You should be like me and settle down" Trey responded.

"Nah that's not for me" I said. Not wanting to carry on with the subject I switched it.

"Did Kevin get my money yet?" I asked.

"Nah he's been holdin out for mad long b. What you gon do" Trey responded

Chris had been selling drugs for years now and never went to jail once. I wouldn't say it's luck he's just good at keeping it on the low but niggas knew him regardless. He basically ran the Brooklyn streets. He knew everything and everyone. So if a nigga ain't have his money he's automatically dead.

"Tell that nigga I'm coming for him!"

"Ight but we still hitting up that Caribbean club on 54th?"

"Hell yea, I'm tryna get some pussy tonight" I yelled and dapped him up.

Robyn I skimmed my closet looking for an outfit

Robyn
I skimmed my closet looking for an outfit. I want something that shows I'm From Barbados. I decided on a long see through fishnet dress with my native colors on it.

Aubrey was currently just dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I forgot how casual he dressed. He usually wears a suit to work so this is refreshing to see him like that.

"You look beautiful baby"  he complimented me

"Thankyou" i responded

He kissed my cheek and we headed out. We were going to the Caribbean club on 54th street. It was right around the corner so we weren't in a rush to get there. In the car I looked over at Aubrey. He wasn't excited but I could see he was happy about going out. I smiled to myself knowing tonight would be something special. I looked out the window with anticipation running through my veins. I couldn't wait to see what tonight brings.

This is my first fanfic, So I hope you guys liked it ❤️ please comment and vote💜