Nuovo Inizio

" Wake up..." I shook Lucy gently as our plane landed. This time we took one of my private jets, so the seats were way more comfortable than any commercial flight. Which is why Lucy fell right asleep as soon as she sunk into one.

" Lucy wake up..." I pushed her a little harder. Her mouth curled into a frown as she blinked awake. She opened her brown eyes looking around before they landed on me.

" I know your tired but you can sleep in the car or when we get to the house bambina. " I kissed her cheek lightly.

" I am tired, is it time to get off now or are we still landing ? " She questioned shifting in the seat and stretching her legs and arms.

" It's time to get off and say goodbye to Nico. " I told her standing and helping her up. Everyone else was already outside the plane.

We stepped outside to the sun just rising.

" Lucy ! " Nico shrieked running over to her. He hugged her knees before she picked him up.

" Hello Nico, you all ready to go ? " She questioned brushing back a piece of hair that wasn't slicked with the rest of his hair.

" Yup, mommy says I'm going to get ice cream ! " He smiled and I saw Clarissa talking heatedly to Micheal and Laura standing right beside him.

I shoved my hands in my pocket, and watched as Lucy tickled him.

" You know I will miss you Nico. " She said suddenly and I felt my heart break.

" I know and I will miss you too fiorella. " He answered with a smile. Damn that kid acts just like Michael.

" Your going to be a good boy right ? No fighting ? Or cussing ? " She questioned her voice hiccuping.

" Yes I will...I mean no...no I won't cuss or fight. " He corrected a devious smile on his face.

" Nico come we have to go. " Clarissa called and Lucy put him down and he ran over to his mom.

Michael and Laura hugged and kissed him goodbye. I said mine before we landed and I wouldn't say them again.

" He will visit Lucy I promise. Maybe not for some time but eventually he will visit. " I rubbed her back gently.

" I know but he felt like my...my son. I don't know but I hate seeing him go. " She whimpered wiping a stray tear.

" I know, I know but he will be safe I promise you that. " She nodded as we walked to a limo that had been waiting for us.

Nico and Clarissa have been assigned four of Michaels well trusted men to watch over them at all times.

Once we were in the limo, Lucy snuggled against me.

" Where exactly are we ? " She asked Michael. Michael looked up from rubbing Laura's belly.

" We are in Wisconsin tesoro. " He gave her a smile.

She perked up. " Wisconsin ? Why here ? "

" It's quiet, we don't need to be somewhere booming with people. I mean their going to find us either way it's just a matter of time but this way it won't be so easy and of course random civilians won't get dragged into this. " Michael shrugged.

" Yay I feel so much better. " Lucy said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

" The house I chose isn't as big as your used to but I think we'll manage, and we don't have any maids ether. " He continued and Lucy held her heart.