Chapter Eight: World War Z (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"It's excuse me and I called you a bitch." I reply shrugging.

"Because of your attitude you're I'm giving you a detention, it's going to be straight after your last class, do you understand?" She says while trying to show authority.

Groaning I throw my head back before rolling it to look at her, nodding my head I take the piece of paper from her outstretched hand. Shaking my head I walk out of the office quickly going to my locker to get the books I need for second period.

As the bell rings I make my way down the hallway but soon manage to walk into one of the many people I'd like to set on fire. Stopping a couple of feet away from her, I cross my arms over my chest and wait for her bitching to begin.

“That stunt you pulled on Gabriel was unacceptable, you shouldn’t have hit him. What he did is called karma, bitch.” Scarface or whatever her name was moans.

"Oh my God where do you come from? Hell? Listen whore I am not in the best of moods and if you don’t want a replay of what happened to Gabriel yesterday I suggest you shut your mouth and leave me the hell alone.”

“Are you threatening me? Because if you are-“

“You aren’t worth my time to threaten bitch.” I groan in annoyance.

Looking around I realise a crowd has formed which included the stupid five who were all looking straight at me. Ryker looks like he wants to help but the rest just have blank stares except for Gabriel who's sporting the ‘I am plotting your death’ look.  

“I don’t know what hell hole you crawled out of but I won’t mind sending you back there.” She sneers at me.

Chuckling lightly I start to walk past her ‘accidently’ bumping into her, making her bump into the lockers next to her. Turning around to face her I, continue to walk backwards while saying in a cold tone.

“Fuck with me and I will break every bone in your pathetic body, you two bit fuck.”

Second and third period fly by fast which has me thanking God as I walk towards the cafeteria for lunch. Walking down the hallways I feel like an animal in a zoo with people constantly watching me, entering the cafeteria I quickly spot Maddi and Violet.

Walking straight towards them I ignore the stares from people, giving a little wave as I pass a table full of people who are openly watching my every move. Sitting in the seat opposite them, they look at me amusement shown on their faces.

“Before you guys start giving me some smart ass comment, put your numbers in my phone.” I say as I chuck my phone across the table.

“You know there is a little rumour going around that your family went out to dinner with your little arch nemesis.” Violet says while giving my phone back.

“Oh dear God, how do people know that?” I ask slightly surprised.

“You shouldn’t be surprised, once people start to know your name at this school, you basically rise to a celebrity status.” Maddi replies in an amused tone.

Sticking my tongue out at them, I open up my bag to get my lunch. Pulling out a packet of gravy sauce, a packet of chips, a box of crackers and a mini bottle of vanilla extract I look up to see Maddi and Violet both looking at me in confusion.

“What? I was rushing to get out of the house this morning.” I say while shrugging.

“So Ava, you know what happens if Gabriel is you enemy?” Violet asks in a sly tone.

“I'm believed to be the first suspect when he's murdered?" I answer watching as both their faces drop.

“What! No you guys will get locked in a room together to sort out your problems and then after everything is said and done, you guys will start getting down and dirty.” She replies while wiggling her eyebrows, there's a moment of silence before we all burst out laughing.

“No but seriously that is what happens, the good girl always falls for the jerk.” Maddi states.

“Okay then wise one but I’m not the good girl so you might want to come up with a new theory.”

“Please, as long as there is a bad boy involved that main girl is going to get laid.” Violet says confidently while puffing her chest out, laughing again an idea pops into my head making me stop.

“Okay so you think that something will happen between Gabriel and I, are you willing to make a bet on it?” Violet looks at me with a slight smile on her face, before answering.

“Hell yeah I am. If I guess right and either you and Gabriel end up together or you sleep together I get permission to yell it out in the cafeteria for everyone to hear.” She says while smirking.

“Alright, but if things stay the same between Gabriel and I, you have to let me dress you for school.”

“Deal.” She says, sticking out her hand. Following her actions I shake her hand before we both look towards Maddi mentally telling her that she is our witness.

“Hey Ava look behind you, your future boyfriend is staring intensely at the back of your head.” Violet says.

Turning around I see that she's right, Gabriel's staring at me in a way that would probably make me scared if I wasn’t used to it. Putting on a sweet smile I raise my hand and show him the bird before turning back around to see Maddi and Violet snickering.

******** 
A/N: Probably not the longest chapter you 
were hoping for but I’m going to be honest
and say that I have seriously lacked motivation
these holidays to do my homework or write this story.

This chapter is dedicated to Apodalypse12, I might
have laughed at your suffering ^_^
I might not update for a while, I’m still on holidays
till the end of January but hopefully I will :D

Leave me comments so that I know you guys are
still interested in this story xxxxxx 

*edited 19/01/15*