Chapter 4

Well great. She is probably going to shove us or something. I focus on the teacher and silently tell Mindy to shut her pie hole. I can see Tiffy writing things on a piece of notebook paper and think, it's probably just notes. I hear her scrunching it up and it gets passed behind her. Giggles resound from the people behind her and it finally lands on my desk. I slowly open it and see small notes written all over it, but there is one that stands out in the very middle.
   Looks like the omega finally has a boyfriend, or is it just friends with benefits, I wonder how many she has? -T
  Tears come to my eyes and I scrunch up the paper and before I can put it away I hear a voice ring through the room.
  "Ms. Osborne, do you have something you would like to share with the class? Apparently you must because you are passing notes." She looks at me very disappointed.
  "Ma'am someone passed this to me, I was just putting it in my backpack to dispose of later."
  "Well if someone thought it was important enough to pass notes in my class, it must be something the class needs to know. Bring me the note."
  I slowly stand up and walk to the front of the class, but not before someone sticks their foot out and I almost dodge it just to get tripped by the person in front of them. While I stand up after face planting on the floor laughter rings through the room, I hand the teacher the note and rush to my seat. First the note and then the tripping, this is humiliating. She starts reading the little notes around the paper to the room, and tears come to my eyes as she reads multiple notes on there that are no where near true. I put my head down and silently cry which is something I have learned to do because of the years of bullying. Laughter rings around me and whispers rumble through the room. I look up barely and the teacher is looking at me disappointment in her eyes.
   "Bethany, this doesn't look or sound like something you would do." At least she knows it's not true. "Class, if you would kindly hush, I need to report this, things like this do not go unnoticed in my class. And I will report the people that did this too, because all of you so smartly wrote your name on the paper. All of you behave while I'm gone." With that she leaves the classroom. Once again a hard shove is given to my side and I fall to the ground, an angry Tiffy stands above me.
  "If you hadn't of gotten caught I wouldn't be getting in trouble! You're just an omega, you have no place here, get out of this school and never come back!" She roars in my face and her alpha tone is in her voice, almost making me listen to her.
  "No, this is not your sch-" Suddenly a hard slapping noise rings through the room and my cheek is now on fire. I look up at her and she is madder than ever.
  "Get. Out." She spats and this time I listen. I gather my things and run out of the classroom, the pain in my cheek now coming in waves, before I get to the door, I hear a voice calling me.
  "Bethany! What are you doing? Why are you crying?" Zander is standing in front of me, an angry look on his face and he looks almost as mad as Tiffy was. The memory sends another wave of tears down my face.
  "Please don't hit me." I manage to whisper and his face softens.
  "Bethany, I would never hit you, what happened?"
  I shake my head, not wanting to go over what happened. "I can't stay here, I have to leave." I manage to say.
  "No you don't, why are you leaving?" He says looking confused.
  "I have to, she will hit me again." This causes more tears to come to my eyes but I wipe them away and take a deep breath trying to stop crying.
  "Who hit you?!" I hear another voice behind Zander, I look around and see tyler standing behind Zander, looking even madder than Zander does.
  "N-no one!" I say alarmed.
  "You just said you didn't want her to hit you again. Who is 'her'?" Tyler says looking very, very mad. That's the exact face that Tiffy had and it causes another wave of tears to come to my face.
  "Tyler, you're scaring her! Bethany, we aren't mad at you, we are mad at whoever did this to you."
  I took a shaky breath and whispered,"Tiffy."

Meanwhile Back In the classroom
Tiffy's POV (first POV change!!!)
---------------------------
  The teacher comes back and sees that Bethany is gone and we are are sitting in our seats like nothing happened.
  "Where's Bethany?"
  No one says anything so she looks at me.
  "Tiffy, where is Bethany?" She asks knowing I know where she is and looking at me like 'I mean business'.
  "I told her to get out and never come back because she doesn't belong in this school." I say like it's not a big deal.
  Suddenly there is a knock on the door and Zander and Tyler walk in looking mad.
  "Ma'am, we need to talk to Tiffy." Tyler says and Zander is glaring at me.
  "Of course alpha, Tiffy, go,with your brother." I grab my stuff and go out to the hall and Bethany is standing there looking down shaking.
  "What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to leave and never come back." I snap, this girl is getting on my nerves, I thought we told her to go, we are an alpha, she must listen. My wolf Riley snaps, and I nod in agreement.
  "Tiffy, you have no right to tell her that, or to hit her, you're in huge trouble, I'm reporting this to dad, he will not take this." Tyler spats. I flinch and look down, dad is going to kill us, Riley reminds me and I groan.
  "Bethany you can go back to class." Bethany nods and goes in the classroom.
  "Why are you so nice to her? She's an omega, she does-"
  Suddenly tyler pushes me against the wall. "Tiffy, that is enough, she isn't just an omega, she is a person too, so stop being a stuck up brat and go to the office, now." He let's me go and I almost run to the office. He is so mad at us Riley whimpers and I frown. I get to the office, take a deep breath, and walk in sitting in one of the chairs waiting for my brother.
--------------
Hey bubbles!!!
  The chapters are probably going to take a little longer to put out now bc I'm starting school again tomorrow 😭 I hate school, but I'm happy to see my friends 😁😁😁 so yeah I hope you liked the chapter and who is finally happy that Tiffy got caught? 🙋🏼 I am!!!! I can't be the only one! Well I love you all and if y'all ever need something or someone to talk to you can dm me, I won't judge you 😁 well bye!
Rainyruba ☺️