●Boring stuff●

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Guyyyyyyyyys!

Okay this is the boring part so feel free to skip it BUT all the rules and warnings are written here so it's better if you just look through it! :)

________________________

Before we start:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's (my) imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

UNEDITED; even this Author's note :P

No, I dont accept transelations of this book yet.

Feel free to fan! I would love all banners, artworks, even book trailers.

Please vote/comment/share this book IF you think this book deserves it! It would mean the world to me!

Yes I do write this story for myself but it's published on wattpad for a reason. If I wanted to keep the story to myself I would have just saved it on my computer :) So therefor please make sure to show me what you think of the book. I accept all kind of feedback! even criticism, instead of saying "This books sucks" tell me why it sucks so I can perhaps edit it and see if i can make it better for you guys and myself!

_____________________________

My chapters are going to be around 1500 or 2000 words, because wattpad suggested that I shouldnt have longer. Anyway, my goal is to atleast have 30 chapters before I finish this book, but I'd be really happy if I get to 40 or 50 chapters. I dont like short books, because they end just were the fun begins :p

I love you guys see you in the next chapter todeloos!